Who next?

Sparkle

Stimac - No experience at this level in getting teams up etc - another gamble.

Moyes  - No experience at this level in getting teams up etc  but has lots of managerial experience- another gamble

Pearson -Knows the championship, knows how to get teams up, will take no Shiite......

Has to be Pearson if we want to move forward and upwards.

Then again I wouldn't have thought Pearson is the type of bloke that will let the owner interfere like the Reading fiasco. And maybe that's why Mel hasn't gone for him...................

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, toddy said:

Stimac - No experience at this level in getting teams up etc - another gamble.

Moyes  - No experience at this level in getting teams up etc  but has lots of managerial experience- another gamble

Pearson -Knows the championship, knows how to get teams up, will take no Shiite......

Has to be Pearson if we want to move forward and upwards.

Then again I wouldn't have thought Pearson is the type of bloke that will let the owner interfere like the Reading fiasco. And maybe that's why Mel hasn't gone for him...................

I thought from the forum meeting with Mel Morris & what we have read & heard in the media you are right. Nigel Pearson is exactly the kind of "Manager" not required.

It's hilarious the agendas for wanting Pearson on here because he's "experienced"

Owen Coyle managed it barely into his managerial career, you can put Phil Brown in that to a lesser extent. I'm sure there's others too.

And now to the experienced managers that failed to get teams up even though they were "experienced"

John Gregory anyone? Paul Jewell anyone? Both had failures here and elsewhere after a good season or two at other clubs.

I could go on and on. Being experienced isn't an exact science to getting a team up.

I really don't buy this "get Pearson in" and all our problems will be solved because he's no nonsense.

The same folk on here take mickey out the likes of Allardyce and Pulis etc but they're no nonesense. Just think people want to prove their right every single way they can and have it every way.

If it were to be Pearson, than I have to respect the decision and hopefully be proved wrong... 

But I won't be crowing either of I'm proved right... I don't tend to be a "told you so" character... Classless

Giving Wassall the job simply because he ran the kids makes no sense, although he is a family friend. Maybe he talks a good job in Mel's ear, I don't know, experienced at this level he is not.

Normally you get a lift in performance and sometimes results with a new coach 'the bounce'' -   we simply have continuality of what Clement left behind.

We need a motivator and a fresh start now the season is over.................We need an experienced coach not a yes man.!

43 minutes ago, toddy said:

Giving Wassall the job simply because he ran the kids makes no sense, although he is a family friend. Maybe he talks a good job in Mel's ear, I don't know, experienced at this level he is not.

Normally you get a lift in performance and sometimes results with a new coach 'the bounce'' -   we simply have continuality of what Clement left behind.

We need a motivator and a fresh start now the season is over.................We need an experienced coach not a yes man.!

I agree we need a motivator but what do you mean by not a yes man?

Archived