Who next?

Sparkle

6 minutes ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

It must be b4.

He's gone very quiet and is probably explaining the blueprint to promotion with Mel right now.

And all these speeches to encourage the players and rise the roof up. Quality 

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We can't sack somebody for not playing the 'the Derby way' and then consider Pearson, Moyes and Rowett as potential replacements, as none of them are renowned for playing free flowing, attacking football.

igor is currently coaching in Iran and as much as he was a great player for Derby, he seems like a bit of a: Martin Johnson for the England Rugby coach type of appointment.

Warburton would be great, but if he can be the guy that brings Rangers back from the brink and on to glory (which he's looking like he might do) then he'd probably want to stick with that.

Rodgers is too big to come here.

So there's only one option.

One shining light.

One Phoenix from the flames of despair....

thats right.

Ian Ormondroyd!

1 hour ago, Alan Ramage 4 EVA said:

When Tommy Docherty came to Derby as manager I vowed never to go whilst he was in charge ,

I feel the same way now regarding Nigel Pearson,I can`t believe his name has been mentioned,he is a RAVING LUNATIC !

If he does come as the next manager I won`t be attending any more matches.

Potentially a season ticket up for Grabs!

He also got an expensive Leicester up in his third season (second full). 

Then this Leicester team that he keeps getting credit for continued to play percentage stuff in the PL with no hope of going anywhere until a really good manager gave the players the proper positive attitude and tactics to get them where they are now. Nearly an entire division above where they were a year ago

Mark Warburton should be walking that league, and there's been people questioning his tactics and motivational skills when they were wobbling in December. 

I dont think he has done enough to turn Mels head.

Id like to see a leader on the touchline and I was impressed with the improvement in Birmingham at the ipro this season compared to last. Rowatt seems to get his players scrapping for each other. 

16 minutes ago, Stripperg-ram said:

igor is currently coaching in Iran and as much as he was a great player for Derby, he seems like a bit of a: Martin Johnson for the England Rugby coach type of appointment.

Stimac is holed up in the Persian Gulf, Asanovich is at some non descript outfit in Slovenia, Craig Short back today, wow, let's get back to the "Derby way".........................anyone still got a shell suit? :thumbsup:

The Derby way is key then it has to be Ian Holloway.

Ince on the wing, Luke Varney on loan, what could go wrong? Perhaps this pre-arrangement was why he picked us to lose every week???

Should I #ITK? I made it up, so, yeah,

#ITK 100% from reliable source who once met a players misses whilst they were tripping baws outside the train station.

If Wassell is said to be in charge for the remainder of the season does this also implement that the manager they want is in work and will be easier to get end of the season,does this rule out managers not in employment at present, Wassell big friend of NC ,will he be in touch with him about how he sets up, might bring Mason back so at least we have a right footer winger at the club.

Archived