Clement gone.

Rev

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with Morris on this one. Mistakes cannot be undone, a change is needed, and the only thing we can change is the head coach. 

Mark my words: Our winning streak is going to come back, starting from the match against MK Dons. Why? This is called regression to the mean. TBH we cannot be any worse anyway.

So things are going to be improved because of the regression to the mean. Hopefully, the regression lasts till the end of this season. 

Time will tell if this is a good move or not. I was all for giving Clement until the end of the season but was becoming frustrated with the type of football he wanted to play and how he was not willing to alter the style no matter who was in the starting 11.

If the way you are playing is getting results, stick with it. If it is not working, change it. I think this was also the reason Mel wasn't happy, we were too negative and took little or no risks when attacking.

Wassall will now get my support for as long as he is in charge and hopefully the players will respond and we will start playing a faster attacking style.

Archived