Clement gone.

Rev

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

I'm shocked, absolutely shocked. 

I'm not sure about Wassall until the end of the season, I think this probably could be our season over. 

Till the end of the season ?

I'm ready for all the "you can't criticize Mel Morris, because.. money" posters on here jumping on anything negative said about the man, but he's made a serious error here - not just sacking PC but doing so after all the spiel that went before it.

We can't regard our owner as beyond criticism/sacred or we'll end up like Cardiff, Leeds and Forest!

On 7 February 2016 at 09:38, LazloW said:

It really is as if nobody listened or remembered what Mel said at the start if the season; buildong long term stability, not constantly changing managers, promotion not a requirement this season, etc etc etc.  Unless something has gone very wrong with their relationship then all these threads about replacing PC are completely moot.  Not going to happen (now I've written this he'll be sacked on Monday of course).

Am I a f'in prophet or what!!? 

Performances have been poor most the season and not many players playing to their potentials.

That being said, MM knew the risks when he appointed an inexperienced manager. There was always going to be a slump in form and obviously PC didn't have the know-how or experience to turn it around. 

Can understand the decision but very harsh. Surely it's not going to be Wassall until the end of the season! That just seems bizarre

I think it's more to do with the style of football than the results ! Can't say as a fan I agree with the decision but if you look at it from an owners point of view and your really not happy with what your seeing what choice do you have ? If I'd spent what mel had I'd want to be happy ! Keep the faith 

Pathetic decision

We can no longer call Forest or Leeds after this now, we're just as bad. 

Feel sorry for Clement, had players forced on him and he looked extremely fed up towards the end, goo luck Paul in your next job, hopefully you get a better crack in it.

Archived