The view from the outside 15/16

Ambitious

2 hours ago, mike93rh said:

if you want to know what a bunch of jealous southerners sound like then here's the Brighton fans' forum on our Will.

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?337554-Will-Hughes&s=2e54b63fcc116ed321c901d88040219f

It's a pretty hilarious read. 

Why on earth would he sign for Brighton if they went up and we didn't when some of the biggest clubs in the PL have been watching him for so long (if reports are to be believed)?

If he goes, I'll wager it'll be for a big fee and to a top club in the PL. Hope he stays and becomes part of our first champions of England team in my lifetime in two or three years time though :ph34r:

The romance of this evening may have gone to my head a bit. A big win at Wembley on May 28th would suffice.

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They've now got a thread about players (in particular, Will Hughes) taking so long to walk off when subbed: http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?337629-Whats-to-be-done-about-the-slow-walk-off-scenario-for-substitutions

Starting to dislike Brighton fans, they think the world is against them. They went mental over the section of Derby fans booing their lad who got stretchered off, yet have a history of doing it themselves and even did it this season. They've been whining about Hughes apparently diving yesterday but choose to ignore Bruno's play acting and Knockaert throwing himself to the floor at every opportunity. And now they've managed to find something else to moan about, substitution walk offs. Again, they forget that they did the exact same thing against us earlier in the season when 2-1 up. They think it's one rule for them and a different set of rules for everyone else.

They moan about it, we moan about it, we are all as bad as each other! 

Their player that annoyed me the most yesterday was Baldock, flinging himself over people's legs! He wasn't very good at it, though. 

It's wise to remember too that there are 100 sensible posters on every messageboard that don't post these things for every moaner. 

4 hours ago, angieram said:

They moan about it, we moan about it, we are all as bad as each other! 

Their player that annoyed me the most yesterday was Baldock, flinging himself over people's legs! He wasn't very good at it, though. 

It's wise to remember too that there are 100 sensible posters on every messageboard that don't post these things for every moaner. 

I am struggling to think of 10 sensible posters on this Forum Angie. In fact I think only you, SillyBilly and Archram might fall into that category.

As for Brighton fans, having lived amongst them for a good few years I can confirm that the majority are a little bit queer.

On 2 May 2016 at 19:03, B4ev6is said:

I want to say sorry about dead kids chants i was not there so i dont know what was said. To brighton fans please accepted we want sorry from all derby fans.

You can't say that!

only a little bit?

Looking through that Hull forum it seems their fans are split 50-50 whether they'll beat us or not. A few definitely see us a bogey team after the results this season.

One thing you really notice looking through other team's forums is just how good DCFCfans is. Big round of applause from me @David :thumbsup:

59 minutes ago, MK said:

Looking through that Hull forum it seems their fans are split 50-50 whether they'll beat us or not. A few definitely see us a bogey team after the results this season.

One thing you really notice looking through other team's forums is just how good DCFCfans is. Big round of applause from me @David :thumbsup:

@David probably busy so I'll add it's also thanks to the great mods, (not me) who spend their time keeping it nice and friendly on here too.

tis a great layout though, you're correct.

36 minutes ago, Boycie said:

@David probably busy so I'll add it's also thanks to the great mods, (not me) who spend their time keeping it nice and friendly on here too.

Already gave him a like whilst you were still sleeping on the job ;) 

42 minutes ago, David said:

Already gave him a like whilst you were still sleeping on the job ;) 

Yes, I'd noticed you'd liked it but must of had some important tinkering to do so couldn't thank the 'staff' init

6 hours ago, Boycie said:

It's more to do with those posters with more than 15000 likes.

That's not many though - even Forest get more fans.

On 07/05/2016 at 20:08, Kernow said:

In a Hull thread about our George, one poster highlighted the fact we now have Hughes back, to which another replied:

Ha!

If you're not scoring 30 yarders or getting 10 assists (by taking set pieces..) then you're not good.

Just remembered, it was Hughes that played in Weimann!!! So he even got a fairly rare direct assist.

Fook Brighton anyway. All that whinging, diving and calling for cards. They've had 2 sending offs in 2 weeks which is fooking hilarious. 

Imagine having a fight with Bruno. Gotta fancy your chances when he has such a sensitive nose

22 minutes ago, Alpha said:

If you're not scoring 30 yarders or getting 10 assists (by taking set pieces..) then you're not good.

Just remembered, it was Hughes that played in Weimann!!! So he even got a fairly rare direct assist.

Fook Brighton anyway. All that whinging, diving and calling for cards. They've had 2 sending offs in 2 weeks which is fooking hilarious. 

Imagine having a fight with Bruno. Gotta fancy your chances when he has such a sensitive nose

I loved it when Ward was up against him a couple of seasons ago, wound him up big time every game. You could see the rage building in Bruno'so face as soon as Jamie came up against him. :lol:

Just heard a second hand report about a group of Ipswich fans who after the match left the away end and wandered in to the east stand to see our end of season salute .. Loads of banter and all very good natured. Am told we have a great city and and brilliant fans. 

Archived