The view from the outside 15/16

Ambitious

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably my favourite ever comment on another team's forum...

"Ideal scenario. 

Football - City win play offs, Allams sell to someone interested in football. 

Not football - Chalize Theron bouncing up and down on my knob with a chip butty and a pint for afters. "

Hahaha!

From the Brighton forum "North Stand Chat":

"Unfortunately we came up against a Derby team who have hit form at the right time and who had, in Hughes, far and away the best player on the pitch. 1st game he's been firing on all cylinders since his long injury lay off. I do not want to play Derby in the playoffs should we not win next w/e"

"We certainly weren't at our best, glad to get that out of the way. Derby were pretty solid, hats off to them for not letting us play. (Even if their fans are scum*.) We need to be better next weekend and I think we will be. Onwards and upwards."

"I disagree. On current form Derby are a better side; they also didn't have nerves or pressure affecting them like Boro will." in reply to "Derby are a decent side but Boro are better and concede **** all at home. It's going to be tough."

On Will Hughes: "I'd go as far as saying they'd have strolled the league had he been fit. And what, 21? WHAT a player!"

*At least we weren't (allegedly) singing about dead children. Some Brighton fans really can't forget the play-offs two seasons ago. Oh well.

Sith Happens
7 minutes ago, Howard Canitbé said:

From the Brighton forum "North Stand Chat":

"Unfortunately we came up against a Derby team who have hit form at the right time and who had, in Hughes, far and away the best player on the pitch. 1st game he's been firing on all cylinders since his long injury lay off. I do not want to play Derby in the playoffs should we not win next w/e"

"We certainly weren't at our best, glad to get that out of the way. Derby were pretty solid, hats off to them for not letting us play. (Even if their fans are scum*.) We need to be better next weekend and I think we will be. Onwards and upwards."

"I disagree. On current form Derby are a better side; they also didn't have nerves or pressure affecting them like Boro will." in reply to "Derby are a decent side but Boro are better and concede **** all at home. It's going to be tough."

On Will Hughes: "I'd go as far as saying they'd have strolled the league had he been fit. And what, 21? WHAT a player!"

*At least we weren't (allegedly) singing about dead children. Some Brighton fans really can't forget the play-offs two seasons ago. Oh well.

Dont you know its ok for fans of some clubs like brighton and forest to chant what obscenities they want, but if they get it back then they have the right to act in a very offended manner.

Their hearing is as selective as Arsene Wengers vision.

14 minutes ago, mike93rh said:

if you want to know what a bunch of jealous southerners sound like then here's the Brighton fans' forum on our Will.

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?337554-Will-Hughes&s=2e54b63fcc116ed321c901d88040219f

It's a pretty hilarious read. 

How is he a horrible little scrote? He's one of the few players that play with a smile on his face. Typical Brighton fans, always talking about testes.

Archived