Signed: Jason Shackell

irobinson

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and people wanted this bell end as our new manager!

In the interview with the Lancashire Telegraph, he took plenty of jibes at Derby for how much we spent and even had a little dig at Boro as well for the Downing signing and their pursuit of Rhodes. He just seems like a very angry little man

In the interview with the Lancashire Telegraph, he took plenty of jibes at Derby for how much we spent and even had a little dig at Boro as well for the Downing signing and their pursuit of Rhodes. He just seems like a very angry little man

Just sour grapes mate. 

Does anyone know if Shackell will immediately set sail for Holland then?

He's not going to Holland so no point for the last day in tour. 

Some of their fans reckon Ince, Shackell and Bent will be on a near touching 40k a week individually. LOL!

Ravenelli maybe, but Jason Shackell?

If it makes them feel better to make stuff up then let them. 

They just end up looking daft. 

To be fair to Dyche, he's governed by the most unambitious board in the Championship.

A record breaking contract for him would be what some Chelsea youth players are on. In fact, I'm fairly sure their [Chelsea] youth budget exceeded Burnley's entire one last season. 

It's hilarious  how bitter Dyche is. He really didn't need to do this, he's making these comments to try and justify the sake to their fans but he's just making himself look stupid.

All he needed to say is he feels they got a good price for someone with a year left and can now look for a replacement with the money. Instead he's made himself look silly, bitter & jealous.

So the Burnley board say to Jasper, 'here, have 10m of the parachute money to replace the strongest players which we sold', he would say no? Of course he wouldn't.  Bitter, bitter little man. 

I'd love it if we battered them. 

article-1303386964079-0bb8e23000000578-891085_362x220.jpg

Guess where their fans are getting that information from?

a86d32a0ee24d96d1455a12228e16115.png

I think we're all missing the biggest problem with this.

Why have that line break in the middle of a sentence when there is a start of a new paragraph beneath? Who made this piece of crap? It beggars belief...

Mr Dyche hasn't really done himself any favours here.

Managers are always sooooooo polite when people ask them if they are interested in this player and that player.

It's alway "of course he's a good player but its not for me to comment on another clubs players" ...blah blah and so onon

Yet when he's lost a player he wanted to keep its straight there with the .......

"He's just a money orientated greedy *******"

Derby are putting together a side to get promoted this season make no mistake and that costs money including contracts. 

To get good players costs good money and I'm very disappointed in sour grapes.

Ultimately players will always leave certain clubs and move to what they perceive to be a better deal and better prospects.

Jason Shackell gave Burnley great service over three years and was a big part of what they have achieved. 

Would Mr Dyche turn down a bigger contract at what he thought would be a better opportunity? 

I would hazard a guess a guess he wouldn't. 

Apparently Burnley have had a 2.5m bid accepted for Lansbury. Throwing money around them pesky Clarets!! 

Laughable init... Lansbury is **** anyway!!!! :lol:

I think there's a danger of overreaction with the whole Burnley\Sean Dyche affair.

They gave the armband to Shackell and will have had a number of discussions with him about the coming season.

We don't know how those discussions went.

To criticise SD seems a bit harsh.

Similarly I hope we win the league. I don't care if Burnley finish second.

They are just doing their best to get promoted and each perceived setback will frustrate them.

Archived