Signed: Jason Shackell

irobinson

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who's going to deliver the waffle maker

Sorry, I have no idea who was the midwife who attended to Nixon's mum's labour. 

No mate, football sock.

Different white? I said 'is it a sock?'  Top white bit is a whiter shade of pale than the rest of the sock. Procol Harem were playing in the background and as I knew that he had some injury 'perhaps' and one plus one equals white bandage.

Newsflash - top part of Jason Shackell's sock was washed in new improved Ariel whereas rest of sock was washed in another popular but more expensive washing powder. Will you switch to new improved Ariel? You know it makes sense.

Well we know the away kit is nightshade. What shade of white is our kit? We should probably know that in all fairness. I think Rampage is on China White half the time so I'm going with that ;) 

Paul Clement's Charlie White

West Brom paying 8m for Chester. I know he's younger but it just proves how mad the market is, and that we got a good deal IMO...

True, he also had one year left on his contract like Shackell. Yes he's younger, but I don't think he's any better than Shacks. 

Does it matter what motivated Shackell to come back?We got our man,Iam sure he hasn't moved for anything less and probably a very lucrative deal for him considering his age .I don't care big Sam can deal with that side of things and as long he pulls his weight ,takes command of the back four and performs to his ability that's all we can ask.

Just hope his wife settles well ,cultural differences ,different food and climate and not forgetting the language barrier having lived in Burnley ,wouldn't want him turning into another Tosa  lol.

It was interesting that in Shackell's interview he said that Dyche had added some steel to his game. This is a weakness that some of the nay sayers were pointing out. Hopefully he will be an improved version of the player we had last time.

Archived