Signed: Tom Ince

North_Stand_Ram

Tom Ince prediction   

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

​That sounds like a no-lose situation to me.

At the very worst he helps us get promoted, then we flog him for what we paid for him to the next Championship side that wants a few goals out of nothing.

​I think at the right club, a club that plays football which means he can express himself i think he can do well in the prem. Our way of playing suits him so I dont think he will flop

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2

@RealThomasInce still has a profile photo of him with Derby.

As did Mr. Thorne's at this time last year :D 

Hope he signs and doesn't get injured before playing a single game. 

If he comes then i'd be happy! Then focus on other areas other then attack. Maybe a new DCM to cover Thorne if (When) he is injured.

Strange thoe we haven't got many wingers at the moment wonder if we'll play 4-3-3 but playing Bent or Martin on the wing doesn't work we seen that!

I don't imagine there is an order to our signings. I reckon we are probably in advanced talks with a DCM, CB, RB, GK or whatever. It's just because they weren't on loan here last season, the media don't have a headstart on who they are. 

I would like to think there will be out of the blue signings we never saw coming. 

​Surely not for someone with a year left and was seen as a squad player there?
Reckon it's around the £2.5/3m mark.

​After a good spell at us and with them dropping down a league I think he will be in first team plans for next season. They will put a silly price tag on him to try and put us off. Hopefully with getting Bent on a free who must  be worth a few million still we pay up for Ince.

I'm not sure how much a leg Hull have to stand on to be honest, and I don't mean that disrespectfully.

If they signed a deal where he can be sold for an agreed fee... then they're done

Even if they didn't, players have enough power. We won't pay anything ridiculous for him, but if we want him, the player wants to go nowhere but here and he only has a year left on his contract... then they're done.

Only way it won't happen is if the player is happy to play on at Hull.

​After a good spell at us and with them dropping down a league I think he will be in first team plans for next season. They will put a silly price tag on him to try and put us off. Hopefully with getting Bent on a free who must  be worth a few million still we pay up for Ince.

​Check the article on page 17... Suggests a fee was built into the loan deal (as we suspected) so Hull will struggle to set a new price now...

​Check the article on page 17... Suggests a fee was built into the loan deal (as we suspected) so Hull will struggle to set a new price now...

​Does that mean if we pay the fee set they have to release him if he wants to go?

I saw someone on Twitter say ''5.75m - no thanks.''

Even the initial article didn't quote a fee, so it just shows you how some people's mind works. I said in another thread, if we can get the best out of Ince then we'll have the best, or one of the best, players in the league.

I've always rated him, never brought into the bad attitude rubbish, and believe he will still go on to become an England player.

Personally I'd be amazed if Ince is in a Hull shirt come August.

He went out on loan because he didn't fit in to their system, which for most of the season was 3-5-2. Managers rarely change. Not sure how Bruce expects him to fit in now..

​Elmohamady has been linked with a move, good replacement without them having to fork out on a new winger. I can see them offering him a good wage increase to try and keep him, he has proven his class at championship level if nothing else.

I saw someone on Twitter say ''5.75m - no thanks.''

Even the initial article didn't quote a fee, so it just shows you how some people's mind works. I said in another thread, if we can get the best out of Ince then we'll have the best, or one of the best, players in the league.

I've always rated him, never brought into the bad attitude rubbish, and believe he will still go on to become an England player.

​Saw that as well, went back and read the article again to make sure I didn't misread it. I can't see us paying anything like that. I'd guess we would be looking at a similar figure as Thorne.....undisclosed.

​Elmohamady has been linked with a move, good replacement without them having to fork out on a new winger. I can see them offering him a good wage increase to try and keep him, he has proven his class at championship level if nothing else.

​He was playing wingback most of last season.. I don't think Ince would be happy in that position. 

​He was playing wingback most of last season.. I don't think Ince would be happy in that position. 

​He excels when he's playing further up the pitch and has the opportunity to run at defenders and play directly. He still offered a lot defensively for us and always tracked back but he wasn't shackled by the responsibility of having to sit further back in case the opposition countered.

Archived