Signed: Tom Ince

North_Stand_Ram

Tom Ince prediction   

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​Just have a little think about it. Hull paid around 2.3 million compensation for Ince. He got a chance in their first team and struggled so they sent him out on loan to Forest and he also struggled there. They then sent him out on loan to us knowing when he returned he would have just 1 year left on his contract and it would probably be their last chance to sell him and regain some of the money they spent on him. The loan fee was probably a few hundred grand so an educated guess would suggest Hull and Derby agreed a clause in the region of 2 million so Hull would have made back the compensation he cost them. There's no way a winger who failed in their first team and then failed at a Championship side (Forest) would suddenly command twice as much or more than Hull paid for him

​This makes far more sense than the £6 million being reported at the minute.

That being said, if we get promoted and Ince plays a key part, that hypothetical figure of £6 million is money well spent, especially considering he could be a key player for us in the Premier League also.

In a world where Ross McCormack was sold for £11 million and David McGoldrick is valued at £8 million, £6 million for Ince is a relative bargain!

Poor end product, poor decision making, poor finishing, not fast enough to beat his man etc etc

Although he works hard and has a good beard, perhaps we should keep him....

​Sorry Hinzy, that's cobblers. He's not Prem class maybe, but at Champ level he's a damn good player.

Well we all have our opinions don't we, he's just never done it for me. He's the sort if player that always looks like he's going to do something good but never quite manages it. If we can get a few mill for him then take the money and run I say. Players like ince are light years ahead of him. 

If it's much more than £3m i'll bare my harris in Heanor Market Place.

​Not a pretty sight, that.

Heanor Market Place, that is.

​Not a pretty sight, that.

Heanor Market Place, that is.

​We've some of the nicest tinpot stalls around, thank you very much, and a lovely chap who shouts out meat prices to the nearby pigeons on weekdays.

​We've some of the nicest tinpot stalls around, thank you very much, and a lovely chap who shouts out meat prices to the nearby pigeons on weekdays.

​Crikey.

THey'll have phones and internets next.

Not my money. Couldn't care less about what we pay unless it's not beneficial for the club. Bringing Ince in certainly would be 

Are you not slightly worried we repeat last year and blow our budget on one player then don't strengthen the one problem area which is defence? 

Archived