Signed: Tom Ince

North_Stand_Ram

Tom Ince prediction   

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"what they see as a good young asset."

Why put that clause in his loan then? They underestimated his ability and thought they were staying up. Foolish on their part. 

Hopefully he will realise he clearly wasn't wanted there and request a move. There's good lad, Tom.

​Hopefully, Thorne's been giving him a good lesson on how to put in multiple transfer requests.

Take him in a heartbeat at that price! Drop in the ocean if we go up

​I remain unconvinced.

A good championship player that will not cut the mustard in the Premiership.

2~3M will be his price tag throughout his career I feel.

We don't need him to do anything if Clement wants him and the report is true, we just need the board to decide whether they'll meet the fee. Presumably if we agreed it in the first place we may well do so.

Bruce will fight tooth and nail to keep him, play him RM for four games and wonder why he isn't perform him then drop him. 

If I was Ince, I'd have my agent on the blower to Bournemouth or Norwich - if not them, then Derby. 

His agent is his dad. 

He'll be on the blower to Barca and Real.

​I remain unconvinced.

If you have a team of 'good championship' players then you are likely to have a side capable of making a realistic challenge for promotion. Maybe some, even the majority will not hold a regular place in a Premiership team but get there first then replace with the quality that's needed to stay there. Burnley are a good example of a promoted club who failed to do that.

​I remain unconvinced.

​How anyone can 'remain unconvinced' on a player of the calibre of Ince is beyond me. He is a game changer, his tireless work ethic coupled with his natural ability to score and create goals means that he is probably playing below his means in the Championship.

I actually think he's the sort of player that would thrive in the Premier League where the game is slightly less physical and he's be playing with higher quality team-mates.

He was nothing short of exceptional for us last season and to get him on a permanent would be the best signing of any Championship team, bar none.

​How anyone can 'remain unconvinced' on a player of the calibre of Ince is beyond me. He is a game changer, his tireless work ethic coupled with his natural ability to score and create goals means that he is probably playing below his means in the Championship.

I actually think he's the sort of player that would thrive in the Premier League where the game is slightly less physical and he's be playing with higher quality team-mates.

He was nothing short of exceptional for us last season and to get him on a permanent would be the best signing of any Championship team, bar none.

​Bound to score against them aswell. If he signs, and we can one or two more defensive players, I see us being right up there 

​Bound to score against them aswell. If he signs, and we can one or two more defensive players, I see us being right up there 

​I agree, Ince is the difference between drawing or winning a game, similarly to Bent (another exceptional acquisition).

If we can shore up at the back also, there's not many teams that will be able to stop us!

I imagine it'll be more closer to 5 million as I think we expected to have gone up.

​Not with one year left on his contract. Half that, I'd have thought.

​I remain unconvinced.

​That sounds like a no-lose situation to me.

At the very worst he helps us get promoted, then we flog him for what we paid for him to the next Championship side that wants a few goals out of nothing.

Yes, but I was replying to a point made based on his value if we were to go up.

​You could argue the same about all our players. For me, only Thorne, Martin and Hughes come close to Ince in terms of raw ability. 

When you see Bakary Sako asking for 50,000-a-week then we should be breaking our necks over this deal. 

If you remain unconvinced over Ince then I can only dream of the players that will sit up and take note, and I'd love for us to sign them. 

Let's face it, he made Russell and Ward look almost amatuer in the last three months of the season. Lingard too. 

Archived