Signed: Tom Ince

North_Stand_Ram

Tom Ince prediction   

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We know he's a good fit for our side we just need to go and get him. 3 mill would be a fair price. Low risk we know he's quality

Agreed mate. That price is about right. 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Few papers reporting Leeds are interested and will be making a big push for prem next season, I will be ****** off if he go's there!

Laughable that is. Another club that's been run awfully by the last few owners. No stability. If he goes there over us he d need his head looking at 

Agreed mate. That price is about right. 

When u think Mc Cormack got 17 goal's from 43 games. Ince looks a bargain at 3 mill with 11 in 17 compared to what Fulham paid I know they were struggling etc but just showing how over inflated prices can be.

PistoldPete2

Ince senior is reported to be having words with Steve Bruce as to why he hasn't been playing. Guess he would have more chance of playing if hull go down ... But he only has a year left on his contract so I guess hull would look to sell him if they can't work something out. 

• 2 weeks later...

Do we think we're more or less likely to sign Ince now that Hull are relegated? Despite Mac getting the sack, I hope he's still a top target because he proved himself and we are looking very lightweight on the wings at the moment

It depends what Hull decide to do. If they keep Bruce and manage to keep some of their key players, they could be akin to Norwich this year, a team of top Champ players. And Ince should really be part of that. If they decide to cash in some, we may still have chance. He is a top player at this level though, they would be silly not to give him a chance

PistoldPete2

Why would Hull sell him now? He has shown he is a very good player in the Championship

Hull would sell him if he didn't want to play for them. They haven't exactly treated him well ... They even shipped him out to forest and that's as bad as it gets. 

Why would Hull sell him now? He has shown he is a very good player in the Championship

​In the right system that suit him, hope we get him ASAP.

Archived