Signed: Tom Ince

North_Stand_Ram

Tom Ince prediction   

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2

Hardly fair that ! That was pure bad luck and a risk you sometimes need to take !

Shows the danger of putting all eggs in one basket... We need a few new players so I hope if we spend £3m on one player we don't blow our whole budget on one player. 

Hull all but down as things stand.

Don't know what's better for us in terms of signing Ince. 

I'd of said that would play against us. They'll be having to cut out all the bigger paid players and retaining any young prospects, strip back and rebuild.

All of Hull's players wages are halfed after relegation. Tom probably won't be on more than around 10k now. And only a year left.

I think a Hull relegation suits our pursuit of him.

​I was just thinking the opposite. A club in the same division, who will fancy their chances of promotion. He might as well stay there, hadn't he?

​I was just thinking the opposite. A club in the same division, who will fancy their chances of promotion. He might as well stay there, hadn't he?

​He obviously enjoyed his time here and Derby suits his play better plus Hull will need to sell some players if they go down. If we put a decent offer in then I'm sure we could get him.

​He obviously enjoyed his time here and Derby suits his play better plus Hull will need to sell some players if they go down. If we put a decent offer in then I'm sure we could get him.

​Why will they need to sell? They have monstrously big parachute payments to pay the wages. There may be some that will stay in the premier league but I don't think they'll need to sell to stay alive.

​Why will they need to sell? They have monstrously big parachute payments to pay the wages. There may be some that will stay in the premier league but I don't think they'll need to sell to stay alive.

He's an easy sale. Compared to the other players on large wages, which won't be. I think it suits us. They play a flat 442/ 352 which doesn't suit Tom at all

​Means they can reinvest the money into a player who will suit their team better and Ince wont stay at Hull because of wages considering Bruce said that everyone who goes down gets their wages halved. 

PistoldPete2

Don't think he will want to stay... Especially if hull get relegated. Only way he will stay at hull is if they stay up and Bruce gets sacked.. Which is an unlikely combination. 

It's this summer's version of the George Thorne saga. Let the drama commence:p

I think it might be short saga but hope not the same as Thorne lol. 

Few papers reporting Leeds are interested and will be making a big push for prem next season, I will be ****** off if he go's there!

Think Hull wouldn't sell him to another Yorkshire rivals, say us and Leeds then he'll pick us over them all day long. Leeds got no hope anyway. 

Archived