Official Player and Goal of the Season votes

HeyHudson

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd have to go Russells goals v Forest.

I just remember it sending the ipro bonkers.

And a toss up between Martin and Bryson. Bryson probably shades it, just because he has been our most consistantly good player over the 40 odd games played.

And although I feel Martin should be recognised for his great season, the whole falling over act acts against him.

Eyes tested immediately please , over 40 games better than bryso ? U should start a new job as a comedian

Depends on how you judge a player for player of the season. Some choose the player that has been most consistent (Bucko) some choose the most improved (Forsyth/Grant) some choose the player who has made the most impact (Bryson/Martin) some choose for ability (Hughes) some choose the player that is most important to the team/most irreplaceable (Martin) and some people have weird fetishes with some players ;)

But at the end of the day it is all about opinions and who each person thinks deserves it. You could not argue against any of the players that I have mentioned above winning it.

rynny u are 100% correct but I cant have bucko over the whole season he was mediocre up until xmas and has been very consistent since , I would say its close between bryso and martin but when you have someone from midfield with as many assists as he has had goals I think its a no brainer but I would be the first to congratulate chris martin as hes had a very good season

Archived