Official Player and Goal of the Season votes

HeyHudson

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And ur wrong too , just go and check the stats when craig is injured which isn't very often and see how many victories there has been

Go and check last season and see how many goals Bryson scored to last season. That's the main stat you need to focus on. Martin enables him to get into the positions Bryson gets in to. An rather say someone is right or wrong as you think, maybe accept people have a difference of opinion? No doubt you have very good reason why you think Bryson is more missed, and I agree he's a key figure for us doing well, I just think we maybe miss Martin more, no one is right or wrong! :)

And ur wrong too , just go and check the stats when craig is injured which isn't very often and see how many victories there has been

Three games; one win, two losses. The losses being against; Chelsea (thus not really a decent indication) and the Burnley farce, another game that doesn't really give us a decent answer.

So many to choose from. For player, I'm spreading the votes around, so 4 for Martin, 2 for Brys, 1 each for Bucko and Forsyth, as I think that's a fair reflection. Grant has improved vastly, but over the season not done quite enough to be considered. So many glorious goals, that I'm spreading the love more easily.

Sometimes it's handy having a gazillion different web connections!

I think that Chris Martin will get POTS this time. Purely because of his goal tally. It would be very harsh if the first player to score more than 20 goals in god knows how long, didn't walk away with the Jack Stamps trophy.

However - I'd personally like to see (and will be voting for) Bryson get it. I just think he deserves it for his energy commitment and none-too-shabby goal returns. Plus - First player to score two hat tricks in a season in an even longer time..

If Bryson did get it, he'd also be the first player to win POTS twice since Ooh Mark Wright (in 88/89 and 89/90) and the first player to win it twice in non-consecutive seasons since Steve Buckley in 79/80 ang 81/82

This fallacy that Chris Martin has 20 plus goals is just that he has 19 league goals to his name and

He should have 18 league goals one that was Brysos he was credited with and if Johnny Russell showed a bit of Scottish hospitality he would give bryso that goal on Monday meaning it would be 18 each with 2 games left , I would suggest a midfielder getting that amount is a far greater achievement than a striker

This fallacy that Chris Martin has 20 plus goals is just that he has 19 league goals to his name and

He should have 18 league goals one that was Brysos he was credited with and if Johnny Russell showed a bit of Scottish hospitality he would give bryso that goal on Monday meaning it would be 18 each with 2 games left , I would suggest a midfielder getting that amount is a far greater achievement than a striker

Not a fallacy.

Martin has 19 in the league and 3 in the cup, making 22. Even deducting the one you wish to give to Bryson that still makes 21. The fact that you have suddenly moved the goalposts half way through the thread to make it league goals…..

….oh sorry, it's valleyram. My bad. I thought it was a serious post at first.

Not a fallacy.

Martin has 19 in the league and 3 in the cup, making 22. Even deducting the one you wish to give to Bryson that still makes 21. The fact that you have suddenly moved the goalposts half way through the thread to make it league goals…..

….oh sorry, it's valleyram. My bad. I thought it was a serious post at first.

made me chuckle that last sentence, I tried a few days ago to reason with said poster. I'm still waiting to be told I'm wrong....

oh steady eddie and mafiabob what a pair of diddies , I await the championship team of the year with great interest

just trying to have a honest debate, not trying to prove you wrong, funny how you ignored what I replied earlier, Just different opinions no need to be confrontational on a message board!

mafia we can have a debate all night re chris martin and craig Bryson , look at the assists column and goals column and see who comes out on top by a distance  , martin has had a really good season , craig has been outstanding , that's my view and plenty others as well

mafia we can have a debate all night re chris martin and craig Bryson , look at the assists column and goals column and see who comes out on top by a distance , martin has had a really good season , craig has been outstanding , that's my view and plenty others as well

Bryson; 16 goals, 14 assist, 30 contributions. Martin; 22 goals, 10 assists, 32 contributions.

Archived