Official Player and Goal of the Season votes

HeyHudson

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've no idea - it's the hardest vote that I can remember, especially for PotY, which is why we've had a good season. Perhaps the fans should have it. Again. That'll be the third double winner :)

Watching the goals through two things struck me. Bryson can be a feisty little so and so when he's celebrating - Yeovil, Millwall (and the reddogs) all got some attention. Good that.

And JR hasn't half scored some good goals considering he's been in and out of the side. Thornes through ball was fantastic but that finish against Huddersfield was superb - pure instinct. We might just have a player if he has a good run.

Bryson wasn't anything special during Jan/Feb…

That's what happens when you play on for the sake of the club with niggling injuries , that's craig in a nutshell , never wants to miss a game n I still say if he played at burnley that day we would only be 2 points behind burnley with the 4 games left

Finally chose Russell's vs Huddersfield - the through ball from Thorne plus the sublime finish just about edged it. If i look again though it'd probably be Bryso's team goal vs Yeovil.

Or Russell's blockbuster vs the Gumptard Treetards.................

Martin POTY for me, again, painfully close, Bryson or Bucko equally deserving.

Still think there's a few more great goals to come this season!

Finally chose Russell's vs Huddersfield - the through ball from Thorne plus the sublime finish just about edged it. If i look again though it'd probably be Bryso's team goal vs Yeovil.

Or Russell's blockbuster vs the Gumptard Treetards.................

Martin POTY for me, again, painfully close, Bryson or Bucko equally deserving.

Still think there's a few more great goals to come this season!

The winner in the play off final will be most people's favourite.

We've scored 75 in 42 league games, (1.78 per game). We shall score another 7 in the next 4 games at that rate. I would wager that 3 of them will be brilliant (at worst).

I don't care if we score another 20. I want to be entertained. If they're all from corners then forgetaboutit.

Entertain me.

Archived