David Ozoh - Signed on season long loan

Nuwtfly

1 minute ago, Ghost of Clough said:

I expect him to be competing with Adams for a starting spot.

You think? Ozoh having used to play in forward positions seems like he's probably a little more capable at doing more than Ebou. Them two together would be a treat. 

1 minute ago, Srg said:

You think? Ozoh having used to play in forward positions seems like he's probably a little more capable at doing more than Ebou. Them two together would be a treat. 

Adams vs Ozoh by position:

image.png.e6f85c63ea3eafa0a9519f5a4fe9da0c.pngimage.png.ab4377f28d0fa756483f16c27b19dccb.png

The way I see it:
Adams and Ozoh are the tacklers
Osborn and Thompson are our box-to-box CMs
Goudmijn (and A.N.Other?) is our creative mid

Depending on the opposition and players available, we'll switch between 2 and 3 CMs throughout the season

Exciting to have him on board.

Hope he starts feeling loved when he hears the Pride Park roar.

Looks like we are building a solid base through the team.

Just have to hope we can find some goal scoring options.

We might get a few from wide players but I’m not confident Yates and Collins are going to get enough. We need at least one more central attacker, probably at nine and just behind.

1 minute ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

If you have them as a base of two in midfield with Ebou doing the gritty stuff and Ozoh going box to box we could be in for a treat 

Could be worth a thread at some point by the end of the window, but we've heard pretty much since Warne joined about how he likes his teams to play. He's always talked about athleticism, pace, pressing and alike. The recruitment so far absolutely epitomises that, and I believe he said something about it being "his team" with this transfer window. We've signed a lot pace, and we're no longer going to be an athleticism disadvantage in every game we play as it seemingly has been since Admin. The ground these two will cover will be incredible.