David Ozoh - Signed on season long loan

Nuwtfly

Not sure if we'll actually be interested, he's quite similar to Ebou in play style. Bit of a midfielder destroyer whilst being comfortable on the ball. Strange link.

4 minutes ago, Jubbs said:

Not sure if we'll actually be interested, he's quite similar to Ebou in play style. Bit of a midfielder destroyer whilst being comfortable on the ball. Strange link.

No harm in having depth. It's a long season so having Adams as our only 'physical' presence in midfield is a risk.

1 minute ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

No harm in having depth.

Yes I agree, but do you see Palace loaning out one of their better prospects to be a depth option for a team that's predicted to finish bottom half in the Championship?

Just now, Jubbs said:

Yes I agree, but do you see Palace loaning out one of their better prospects to be a depth option for a team that's predicted to finish bottom half in the Championship?

That depends what their alternatives are. If nobody is willing to guarantee him fist team football then he's only ever going to be sent out as a depth option.

21 minutes ago, Srg said:

Just throw us in to the multiple clubs in one tweet bingo. 

I'm starting to suspect a lot of transfer "news" is less journalists making stuff up purely for clicks, and more posting what agents tell them to post. It's what Fabrizio Romano does, and it wouldn't surprise me if that model has filtered down.

Edited by DarkFruitsRam7

2 minutes ago, Jubbs said:

Weirdly yes, if breaking up play is his game.  he'll likely get plenty of practise here in front of an expectant large crowd.  Better than him being at a top 3 side where he'll get a few minutes on the ball every time he plays. 

8 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I'm starting to suspect a lot of transfer "news" is less journalists making stuff up purely for clicks, but more posting what player agents tell them to post. It's what Fabrizio Romano does, and it wouldn't surprise me if that model has filtered down.

There’s definitely a massive element of that, some more than others. This guy seems to fall into that category more often than not. 

5 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Why can't we play with 2 midfield destroyers? It worked for Ipswich with Luongo & Morsy.

We could, we just wouldn't be very successful. But also, Ipswich had Chaplin as the 10/second striker scoring and assisting, we don't have that. 

2 hours ago, Jubbs said:

Depends how much faith you put in predictions .. which are based on teams that haven’t even assembled their squads yet. Some data science mixed with a lot of speculation. … As an estimator in an engineering company once said to me .. it’s a SWAG …… scientific wild arsed guess
Then add in we allegedly have some financial negotiations going on with palace and suddenly flies start sticking to the glue. 
eh, who knows ?