New Reading Owner

Reading fans didn’t like him because he tried to buy their training ground on the cheap for Wycombe.

Now reading fans like him because he’s better than they currently have.

Now Wycombe fans don’t like him because he told them he was only leaving them because of his age ( 75 ).

We don’t like him because he’s a c***

Given his clear and obvious ambulance chasing activities, how can the EFL possibly consider him a fit and proper owner? Bloke should be barred from owning any club...

• 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

I do hope he's not invested (and lost) too much money in this failed venture - or maybe I don't.....

He will probably claim that someone at DCFC scuppered the deal and put a claim in against us. Obviously the ever fair EFL will tell him where to get off.

48 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Sadly the £4m he'd lent them in the interim will be fully returned.

Knowing how this leech works he probably got the Reading board to sign a contract saying that if it all falls through, they have to pay his £4m back, along with a non-negotiable £2m compensation package.

38 minutes ago, jono said:

I wonder what the Wycombe fans think ?

In a sense, trying to buy another club he is telling them they are small fry isn’t he ? 

He doesn't own them now - he sold out to Georgian billionaire Mikheil Lomtadze in May 2024 :-

https://www.bucksfreepress.co.uk/sport/24324979.wycombes-new-owners-formally-announced-companies-house/

3 hours ago, Day said:

Wouldn’t be allowed to own 2 clubs in this country either.

Exactly and that was the other reason I was “wondering” until @mice_elf gave me the update. 🍻

My opinion only, but when you see American lawyer, Georgian Billionaire, loss making football clubs, the bluster and all the rest, you know it smells; top to bottom. Financial games, washing money or whatever these people do it has nothing to do with honest trade, business or sport. If the EFL doesn’t react when he tries to buy his next target I wonder what that makes them. ?

Sorry David .. delete if necessary, completely understand, you have to be aware of what gets posted here although I believe opinion is acceptable as opposed to accusations .. which of course I am not making