new fixture list 2024/25

1 hour ago, Ambitious said:

We don't really know our budget, in all honesty, so until we firm up some targets and actually get players into the club we are only speculating. I'm very much with you that I anticipate our budget to be healthy and we will get some good players in. 

However, I also believe we have a lot of work to do, so even if we had the competency within our recruitment to sign the right players there is a ton of work to do in order to get them all singing from the same hymn sheet (so to speak). I just feel that we have a complete rebuild and the expectation regardless of what talent comes through the door is to consolidate. 

It's a very real prospect that half the players we sign also don't perform as well as we had hoped, so if you have 12 players signed then you're doing pretty well if 6 of them are performing to standard. I'm factoring all that in and saying that we would do well to keep our head above water. 

Far too sensible - stop it now😎

2 hours ago, Animal is a Ram said:

I hate that December. Merry fricking Christmas.

I'd bet one of those will be on TV too, just to make it even more miserable.

All opening weekend, final day, and midweek fixtures in the EFL will be shown live, as will all games played on Bank Holidays including Easter, Boxing Day and New Year's Day.

……….Drunk Santa GIF

As a STH, but not away game-goer, It's pretty much...

Opening Game:  Sadly Away... but it's live on Sky!  Hoorah!  

Boxing Day:  HOME 

Birthday ish:  HOME-To both Watford AND Sunderland.  

Last match:  HOME to Stoke.  What a great way to confirm the play-offs!  Bagsy first on the pitch! 👀  

Home games likely to miss due to holidays; Only Cardiff (Sept), and Luton (Easter).  I can live with that.   

Hardest Month:  December... which is 5 to 8 weeks before the annual slump.  Happy Days!  

I seem to be covered in ticks!  

28 minutes ago, Sweetness34 said:

I didn't go to an away game the whole of last season but would like to go to the Blackburn away game.

When, typically, would ticket details be made available?

I'm hoping that with a big away end, a season ticket but non-away member like myself has a decent chance of getting a ticket

Over 7,000 away  allocation last season, around 3,000 away members, leaving about 4,000 available to season ticket holders.

It’s the opening game of the season but also it’s on Friday night live on SKY and peak holiday season.

My guess is you should be alright.

Tickets generally, though not always, go on sale around 4 weeks before the fixture.

Look out on the away tickets thread.🙂

Edited by Foreveram

1 hour ago, angieram said:

We have a return ticket for the Dockyards experience. Runs out 10 days before we are down there! 

My IHG hotels Diamond membership runs out at the end of December, free breakfast, free upgrade and double points plus other benefits. Most of the hotels where I would have benefited are in the new year, Bristol, Cardiff, Norwich, Portsmouth, Middlesbrough and Hull.

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

As a STH, but not away game-goer, It's pretty much...

Opening Game:  Sadly Away... but it's live on Sky!  Hoorah!  

Boxing Day:  HOME 

Birthday ish:  HOME-To both Watford AND Sunderland.  

Last match:  HOME to Stoke.  What a great way to confirm the play-offs!  Bagsy first on the pitch! 👀  

Home games likely to miss due to holidays; Only Cardiff (Sept), and Luton (Easter).  I can live with that.   

Hardest Month:  December... which is 5 to 8 weeks before the annual slump.  Happy Days!  

I seem to be covered in ticks!  

Expat member of sweet FA...

Opening Game:  like most games it will be available to me via my 20 quid a month RamsTV subscription

image.thumb.png.47723d62d901c67a9632705565fef342.png I attend the first home game most seasons and this me the chance to harangue a certain chairman

image.thumb.png.3e159dca854e509c1e4d4288981e2c54.png the return of the Birdman. Hoping to make that one

image.thumb.png.f939faa0256bd4039365c1768d53891f.png chance to take the mick out of Alan at the Brunny

image.thumb.png.f9b3937412ba2616da0e39aa887d0b2b.png quick trip back as you can't miss the Dirties 

image.thumb.png.ef4892361e99dbe7105980a5e07d67fa.png double header

image.thumb.png.17ff1c1eaf751bf3c84df7f08cd31288.png always a "fun" day

image.thumb.png.ffcc97992e0a6d07d2c30d036f873074.png another holiday trip

image.thumb.png.7e5f8ee8a4ce22c3c40ca68970b9f371.pnganother double header

image.thumb.png.12e318af1d8ef7d7d5aa0c2dd5ff6c6b.pngUsually a good game against them

image.thumb.png.fb0e0735bb3d196190e725b7f950051b.pngLast game of the season. Another usual "must" for me.

That's my wishlist. Hopefully make at least 8 and maybe more

Edited by MadAmster

11 hours ago, Wolfie20 said:

This isn't logical. We knew which teams we'll be playing and who potentially we'd secure points against (theoretical of course) - the order in which they come is irrelevant.

Agreed but seeing it black and white does hammer it home !

1 hour ago, MadAmster said:

IIRC it's around a month beforehand.

Away tickets are around that but the DCFC ticket site states home ticket prices are set around 6/7 weeks before.

Just checked back to the start of last season, the first home tickets went on sale 3 weeks before the Wigan game with several others on sale at the same time.