Transfer rumours

Just now, dcfcjj said:

Jerry Yates will be a poor signing. Genuinely god awful for Swans last year. 

New club new challenge with a manager he knows, you never know, hope he’s decent though as we don’t want to use up a loan on someone useless 

9 minutes ago, IlsonDerby said:

Well he wasn’t 

Don’t know much about him in truth but a quick Google shows he was their joint top scorer last season with 9 goals. Not one player got into double figures for them according to transfermarkt so unless the poster you replied to is particularly knowledgeable about the Swans and Yates overall it’s maybe a bigger reflection on the Swansea squad than Yates himself? 

2 minutes ago, Jourdan said:

We’ve waited for two months and Ben Osborn and Jerry Yates are looking set to be our first signings?

I hate to say it, but it’s not very exciting, is it?

Ben Osborn is a great signing. I feel he could play for most teams top end of the championship table. I don't we can do much better than bringing him in.

I will reserve judgement on Jerry Yates.

1 hour ago, Joedya92 said:

Evening all, long time viewer and thought I’d contribute

1 of the 2 strikers signing tommorow, can’t say too much more at this stage but I think people will be pleased 

This new ITK poster is a fraud...they think people might be pleased with a new signing?! Not sure what you've been viewing!

2 hours ago, Joedya92 said:

Evening all, long time viewer and thought I’d contribute

1 of the 2 strikers signing tommorow, can’t say too much more at this stage but I think people will be pleased 

So is Jerry Yates the one people will be pleased about or Collins

Mixed reviews on him so far.

Edited by Jaso

Won’t be tomorrow it’s announced but it’s done

After the weekend 

————————

and I’d be pretty pleased personally, think he got 15 for Blackpool when they were relegated,championship player of the month in November that year.

Went for good money. Not worked out at Swansea but still there top goal scorer last season.

its a great signing on loan. Low risk just pay his wages 

him missing the first 3 games with a ban isn’t ideal but he will be a good option

Just now, Joedya92 said:

After the weekend 

————————

and I’d be pretty pleased personally, think he got 15 for Blackpool when they were relegated,championship player of the month in November that year.

Went for good money. Not worked out at Swansea but still there top goal scorer last season.

him missing the first 3 games with a ban isn’t ideal but he will be a good option

Hi Jerry, welcome to the forum. 👋 

7 minutes ago, Joedya92 said:

After the weekend 

————————

3 league games or is league cup included?