Transfer rumours

14 minutes ago, SECornerRAM said:

I'll only really post when I hear something significant 

There's 4 I know of but until there's movement I'll keep quiet 

We aren't done in this window by any means (obviously) 

Is one of them a danish striker or is that just a daft rumour?

21 minutes ago, SECornerRAM said:

How do you rate the targets? Are they going to get us all excited 🐏 🙏🏻 

22 minutes ago, SECornerRAM said:

Exciting links? 

41 minutes ago, SECornerRAM said:

Does the 4 include Zetterström or besides?

5 hours ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Why couldn't we beat Blackburn with Vickers in goal? I don't get the hate he gets. I have never seen him make a mistake. Is it because we know we are close to the Swede keeper and now all of a sudden because he won't be in goal then Vickers is not good enough and we will likely get beat cos he is in goal? Same with Elder. Injury disrupted season last season, we havent seen anywhere near enough of him. Seems to have come back fit and in good shape.

We're playing Blackburn. Not Barca.

That aged well

6 hours ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Why couldn't we beat Blackburn with Vickers in goal? I don't get the hate he gets. I have never seen him make a mistake. Is it because we know we are close to the Swede keeper and now all of a sudden because he won't be in goal then Vickers is not good enough and we will likely get beat cos he is in goal? Same with Elder. Injury disrupted season last season, we havent seen anywhere near enough of him. Seems to have come back fit and in good shape.

We're playing Blackburn. Not Barca.

Are you still of that opinion?

3 hours ago, SECornerRAM said:

Please cheer us all up and drop some names 

I don’t like kicking a guy who’s been through what he's had to deal with personally over the last couple of years but…

Vicker’s in a similar camp to Bradley, in that I watch them play and think I could have done that in my career. And I had no career. From under 11s to my mid twenties I played keeper, centre back and centre forward.

Variously, I had poor distribution, was hopeless in the air and not much in the way of pace or a left foot. I was effective because I was tall (I’m still 6’5), clever and a good communicator / organiser.

Vickers and Bradley can’t do anything I couldn’t. And it really irks me I have to pay to watch that when if reality had a different construct I could just wander down to Hackney Marshes, Bellingham or Eureka Park to watch me exhibit the same skills.

15 minutes ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

I don’t like kicking a guy who’s been through what he's had to deal with personally over the last couple of years but…

Vicker’s in a similar camp to Bradley, in that I watch them play and think I could have done that in my career. And I had no career. From under 11s to my mid twenties I played keeper, centre back and centre forward.

Variously, I had poor distribution, was hopeless in the air and not much in the way of pace or a left foot. I was effective because I was tall (I’m still 6’5), clever and a good communicator / organiser.

Vickers and Bradley can’t do anything I couldn’t. And it really irks me I have to pay to watch that when if reality had a different construct I could just wander down to Hackney Marshes, Bellingham or Eureka Park to watch me exhibit the same skills.

I'd say based on the evidence I've seen that neither Vickers or Bradley are particularly good organizers or communicators so 1-0 to you old chap on that.

58 minutes ago, RamsFan10 said:

Did Warne get asked on the radio about any incomings?

No he didn’t, which seemed like a pre-agreed stance. Everyone has been talking about who’s coming in for a while now. 
I can’t believe it wasn’t asked unless the club are at a delicate stage in proceedings.

13 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

No he didn’t, which seemed like a pre-agreed stance. Everyone has been talking about who’s coming in for a while now. 
I can’t believe it wasn’t asked unless the club are at a delicate stage in proceedings.

Has the radio interview even been released ?