Transfer rumours

1 hour ago, Gabby'sThighs said:

Peterborough do it again! - Ronnie Edwards picked up for next-to-nothing from Barnet, sold on for £3m a few seasons later. They have a knack for finding youngsters, giving them 100+ games to develop, then taking a reasonable fee for them.

I don't remember him standing out particularly when we played them though...

Somebody over there knows what they are doing and probably a cracking sell on fee to come if Toney goes for £100 mill this summer. We do seem to be cornering the market in wide players. 

1 hour ago, Gabby'sThighs said:

Peterborough do it again! - Ronnie Edwards picked up for next-to-nothing from Barnet, sold on for £3m a few seasons later. They have a knack for finding youngsters, giving them 100+ games to develop, then taking a reasonable fee for them.

I don't remember him standing out particularly when we played them though...

To be honest they may have done a Derby on  this one.  Palace offered 7 million last season and they turned it down looking for 10. 

3 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

To be honest they may have done a Derby on  this one.  Palace offered 7 million last season and they turned it down looking for 10. 

The Chairman apparently nicknamed him "New Stadium" because of how much they expected to cash in on him, most Posh fans seem a little disappointed.

8 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Yep and they have to give 50% of the profit to Barnet and considering they signed him for a small fee they’re only going to get around 1.5 million from this deal where last summer they could of got over double that.

5 minutes ago, 21CSchizoidRam said:

11 or 12 red circles so could be that

Could be, but I’d say we’re definitely in the market for at least one GK if not two, so it’s probably the white circles I reckon.

Would love him back. Could see it too, he would be obtainable - didn’t do anything for Hull or his loan in Belgium. There’s no real links though are there? No one is left here who was here when he was bar maybe Cashin, Thompson and Forsyth?