Transfer rumours

6 hours ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Another day, another questionable Twitter link to a former Forest player now available on a free…

As always large pinch of salt with this sort of thing but this is the transfer rumours thread after all. That Account has 23k followers but that’s no confirmation of trustworthiness. Likely to be nonsense….but he was playing in Denmark on loan and Warne went out there on a scouting trip… 👀😉

A lot of FC Copenhagen fans think he is the reason the missed out on the national championship this year.  Too slow and s*** with the ball.

They are happy to see him go....

Take your pick.  Peacock - Farrel or Daniel Iverson will be Derbys's new GK.  One's English playing in Denmark and the other's Danish playing in England.

Iverson one year left at Leicester so would be a fee & Farrel has had a contract extension at Burnley activated - so a fee for either would seem involved.  My money is on Iverson with a contract cancelled by mutual consent....and he has been seen training at Moor Farm.

18 minutes ago, Maverick said:

Take your pick.  Peacock - Farrel or Daniel Iverson will be Derbys's new GK.  One's English playing in Denmark and the other's Danish playing in England.

Iverson one year left at Leicester so would be a fee & Farrel has had a contract extension at Burnley activated - so a fee for either would seem involved.  My money is on Iverson with a contract cancelled by mutual consent....and he has been seen training at Moor Farm.

Training or being shown around 😊

see mckenna is a player i would make an exception for if we are signing players that wont have much sell on value.

i will be massively surprised if he rocks up here, not only was he on huge money but he will surely have loads of takers. he won player of the season the year forest went up

7 hours ago, LucaHames said:

no chance he wants a last paycheck. at his age last opportunity to get a big contract 

Sounds like McKenna is a “thumbs down” from Rams fans . After all we have Callum Elder . But can DCFC please make a statement signing like Callum O’Hare to show that our intent is the 3 year plan and not the 10 year one . 

54 minutes ago, Maverick said:

They wanted £4M for Iverson, so no way he goes on a free with a year left on his contract.

Rodak shown around the gaff too btw 👀

43 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

Sounds like McKenna is a “thumbs down” from Rams fans . After all we have Callum Elder . But can DCFC please make a statement signing like Callum O’Hare to show that our intent is the 3 year plan and not the 10 year one . 

You're possibly going to have a long, disappointing summer mate. Think prem teams are all over him. Very good player, maybe a years time.

24 minutes ago, Simon Bradley said:

I'd rather have scott loach as num 1 than that ex leeds scum farrell no way is he better than  Wildsmith and I'd hate it if a derby keeper did what he did to Duane Holmes

I highly doubt Peacock Farrell is the keeper we're after, by most metrics he's had a really poor year in Denmark.

4 minutes ago, Srg said:

Will Vaulks signed for Oxford

That's a shame. Seems a decent character as well.   The two year deal we put on the table wasn't enough then.  Losing out to players again to Oxford is a worry as we've shifted some considerable wage and he's a player Warne knows.

I've heard murmers from a friend down south with connections at albion that were interested along with several other clubs in loaning jack Hinshelwood.

One of brightons top prospects. Played 12 times in the pl last season scoring 3 goals. Then had foot surgery in Feb . Would be his 1st loan but Brighton may want to keep him around the squad. 

Can play central midfield or DCM or defence. 

Nothing definite just know we are interested but guess we're looking at lots of options. 

Screenshot_20240609-2214442.thumb.png.efb3838e5c8fd4556e52b607b1af9806.png

23 minutes ago, Eoghan1884 said:

Bobby Clark Stefan Thordarson and Ebou Adams with Kane Wilson and Ben Osborn either side of them would be a great 5 man midfield. If you include the wing backs as midfielders.

have we heard anything on Thordarson or just forum chat ?

19 minutes ago, Loughborough Ram said:

I'm sure that Nixon will claim to have 'broken' all of our signings as they happen.

He's an attention seeker who knows very little, says quite a lot and always claims credit whatever the outcome.

I bet he was a middle child

I'm not sure this is true, in fairness. He does break a fair few stories. Amongst the swathes of wannabe journos online, you can tell he does have contacts and more credibility than most. Add to that the very nature of business in football and he will invariably report something that doesn't end up happening, because things change fast. He can report something he hears at the time but if it doesn't end up happening, he's still not necessarily wrong...