Pre season

3 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

They were league one points though and championship points will be much harder to gather and so far league two and league one pre season opponents looked to play football better than us. 

I know that. The comment I replied to was that we had no tactical plan for the whole of last season, so the Championship this season isn’t really relevant to that.

Just now, Mr Ramtastic said:

My concerns;

Individually and collectively both Chesterfield and Shrewsbury have looked better than us

There is no real evolving pattern of play with only 2 pre season games left

We have conceded 6 goals in the last games last season defence was our strength

We have barely created a single clear cut chance from open play 

There is no fluidity to our play it all looks disjointed and sporadic. It is not easy to suddenly up your game when the season starts if you haven’t got into good habits in preseason 

Yes, yes. But other than that there's nothing else? 😄

5 minutes ago, Barney1991 said:

He’s had 4 championship pre seasons one he left early to join us and don’t know how that would have finished and the other 3 he got relegated 

Rotherham got relegated over a 46 game season because of how they approached preseason? 😂 

Also, I assume they were rock bottom of the league when he left as it was only a few games after their disastrous preseason had finished. Oh wait…

3 minutes ago, EraniosSocks said:

To be fair, I’m just looking forward to the Warne in or Out thread making a re appearance after the 0-3 loss at Blackburn 

Wouldn’t be surprised if that makes a re-appearance later tonight 

5 minutes ago, EraniosSocks said:

To be fair, I’m just looking forward to the Warne in or Out thread making a re appearance after the 0-3 loss at Blackburn 

And the “we will be promoted by Xmas” thread if we win 3 -0 over Blackburn 😂😂🐏🐏🐏

Edited by Elwood P Dowd