Playoffs,come on Oxford

ziggazagga

3 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

What? Oxford look completely comfortable here. Derby on the other hand were lucky Wildsmith had the game of his life and we scored late on from a corner.

We were poor against Bolton. And if we play like that every game in the Championship we will be relegated.

The game of his life where he made 2 saves? 

We were comfortable for about 89 minutes of that game. Let Santos have the ball for about 75 minutes knowing that he could do nothing with it.

Not sure what is lucky about scoring from a corner? Must be another modern football hipster concept.

1 hour ago, Chilwellram said:

It will be interesting to see what Vernon Kay has to say Monday morning , he’s been saying how Bolton will walk it at Wembley on his radio show 

You sure he said walk? 

15 hours ago, Chilwellram said:

It will be interesting to see what Vernon Kay has to say Monday morning , he’s been saying how Bolton will walk it at Wembley on his radio show 

My thoughts exactly. I only put radio 2 on when I’m driving which always seems to be when he’s on. So irritating I’ve had to turn it off. A bit like that guy on 5 Live banging on about Liverpool.

1 hour ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Thogden gets a lot of s*** but thought that was a really good blog that he did. 

He gets it from idiots who do nothing, produce nothing. He gets off his a**e and does his blog that loads of kids watch. He's young enough to see plenty more ups and downs anyway