Match Thread: Cambridge United (a)

I’m watching Watford v Hull as it’s on Star+.

We have got plenty of work to do this summer. Both of these move the ball far quicker, far smoother.

You can see why Plymouth and Sheff Wed have struggled this season.

I hope sentiment doesn’t come into it this summer. We will need an upgrade on a good six or seven of our first-team.

1 minute ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

We’ve been drawn into some unnecessary nonsense, Adams booking avoidable and Wilson got riled up all half. Need to stay calm and see it through. 

Struggling to deal woth the pressure? 

Bradley, Collins and Mendez-Laing have also shown strong signs of frustration at Adams in that first half.

Just now, Bris Vegas said:

We have got plenty of work to do this summer. Both of these move the ball far quicker, far smoother.

I hope sentiment doesn’t come into it this summer. We will need an upgrade on a good six or seven of our first-team.

We’re all busy watching Derby away at Cambridge, worry about next season and the summer another day fella, go on, just this once. 

1 minute ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

We’ve been drawn into some unnecessary nonsense, Adams booking avoidable and Wilson got riled up all half. Need to stay calm and see it through. 

Yep. Expecting them to target Ebou 2nd half to try and get him sent off. Dark arts inbound. 

3 minutes ago, Black ('n' White) Sheep said:

Seems the officials are the only people in the ground that didn't see that! Should be playing the second half against 10 men. 

They should, hoping Sibs doesn't get drawn into something daft second half and it ends up us with the 10.

1 minute ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Struggling to deal woth the pressure? 

Bradley, Collins and Mendez-Laing have also shown strong signs of frustration at Adams in that first half.

Despite some excellent tackles in that half he doesn’t quite seem himself. The shot he smashed over the bar when Bradley was well placed to his right just inside the area summed it up for me. He’s not been bad, but not at the standards we’re used to in my opinion. 

9 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Posh scored. 0-1

Blow for full-time now!

I know Posh have another game in midweek, but going into the final day 3 points clear with 7 or 8 goals better would be lovely.

2 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

I hope we blow automatics and mess up in the playoffs. Or else it's going be a long season hiding behind the sofa, scared of the mighty Hull and this incredible Watford side.

1 minute ago, ariotofmyown said:

I hope we blow automatics and mess up in the playoffs. Or else it's going be a long season hiding behind the sofa, scared of the mighty Hull and this incredible Watford side.

Half the Hull side is made up of loans from the PL.

Seems like the way to go as the likes of Liverpool have shown they have a number of talented youngsters who aren’t going to break into their first-team.