Captain

With NML struggling for form should Warne have made him captain? Don’t get me wrong I think he is a real quality player but the dip in form is a worry and whilst it extends longer than when he has been captain I do wonder if the captaincy is placing additional pressure on him. Probably too late to change things but I wonder if Nelson would have been a better choice?

Just now, Poynton ram said:

With NML struggling for form should Warne have made him captain? Don’t get me wrong I think he is a real quality player but the dip in form is a worry and whilst it extends longer than when he has been captain I do wonder if the captaincy is placing additional pressure on him. Probably too late to change things but I wonder if Nelson would have been a better choice?

Not sure it's made a lot of difference....but Nelson seems a better choice of captain regardless. 

39 minutes ago, Poynton ram said:

Not sure the Captain appointment has anything to do with it. He is fatigued, just like he was this time last season.

On 12/04/2024 at 08:10, G STAR RAM said:

Done very well to get us in 2nd position if he gets everything wrong.

Have you considered the possibility that it may actually be you getting things wrong?

So you think nml should be captain? He gets alot of credit for getting us 2nd yes but captain decisions have been bad hourihane? Nml is a joke also with the squad we have we should be top 2 i aint going to say hes done well i think he has achived the target what should of been in place tbh 

23 minutes ago, Dcfcsr92 said:

So you think nml should be captain? He gets alot of credit for getting us 2nd yes but captain decisions have been bad hourihane? Nml is a joke also with the squad we have we should be top 2 i aint going to say hes done well i think he has achived the target what should of been in place tbh 

No, I think you should be captain, and manager, and chairman if you have the time.

I have no doubt with your wisdom at the helm we would have been promoted in February.