It’s that time of year again!

Only 3 players qualify for the YPotS award... and I fear that may cost them... particularly in Eiran's case... as I'm all for him winning the grown up prize, but I worry his votes will be split amongst both categories.
I'm gonna hedge my bets, and back him for the Young player, leaving my Main vote in limbo, as i now need to ponder a little longer.

Nml is too hit and miss. He had a great season statistically but loses the ball alot first touch 75% is awful. nelson has been great all season! So consistent and over looked. Cash 100% young player

Edited by Dcfcsr92
Added more

Cash for young player, although he could very easily get the main award, so it’s between Nelson and Collo for me. Got to be Nels for consistency and being rock solid virtually all season.

NML all day long. His numbers are incredible. Where we would have been without that many goal contributions should be considered.

Nelson been quality but let's face it its much harder to get a player with that many goal contributions then it is a quality defender

Is it me or does it always seem to be a defender. This season why not NML. For me he was the surprise package and he’s been so effective with assists and a few goals. Plus a crowd favourite and a regular. 

My vote is for Mendez.