Athletic article on Chris Kirchner

1 hour ago, MadAmster said:

It will all depend on whether he gets the various sentences given consecutively or concurrently. Concurrently it could be as low as 5 years. Consecutively it could be north of 100.

The US tend to take a very dim view of financial crime and the offences often attract a lengthy prison sentence 

16 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

A 5 year season ticket at the City Ground

OMG. I hope if I ever get in trouble, that you are not the judge, jury or executioner!!!!! You are one scary person.

18 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

A 5 year season ticket at the City Ground

I doubt that would happen as it would be classed as Cruel and unusual punishment

Cruel and unusual punishment is a phrase in common law describing punishment that is considered unacceptable due to the suffering, pain, or humiliation it inflicts on the person subjected to the sanction.

Cruel and unusual punishment refers to punishment that fails to meet social decency standards – it is overly painful, torturous, degrading, or humiliating (e.g., disemboweling, beheading, being forced to watch Nottingham Forest, public dissecting and burning alive) or is grossly disproportionate to the crime committed.