Match Thread: vs Northampton Town (a)

1 minute ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Perhaps consider injury records over the last couple of years.  No crystal ball required.

Cos our options were so plentiful 

good to have u back after ur four game absence 🙌

Waghorn especially, and NML really not in the game. Too many aimless long balls down the line, from wing backs playing too deep. Goal has changed the game and we need to get back at it and commit more men. 

Too slow to release, sitting too deep, too much passing backwards, or turning backwards. 

Need to be better....and these are poor so it can be done.

4 minutes ago, S8TY said:

Again though too many long balls and not helped by players trying to run in behind so encouraging a long ball …I’d say at least 50 per cent of our long balls have gone to Northampton. 
The usual Hourihane haters moaning about Hourihane but he’s been no worse than anyone else and is at least trying to calm people down when they get on the ball 

take Bradley and Sibley off for Korey Smith and CBT 

I’ll agree with you rather than disagreeing with the haters…..CH passing is OK today

IMG_1135.png

We were good for the 15 mins just before they scored, all our chances came in that period and Hourihane was orchestrating most of it, they get the goal from nothing with a huge helping hand from the ref, since then they’ve turned it into a scrap. When we move the ball quickly we look good need to get back to that period from 10-25 when we carved them open. 

11 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

I think that performance was what you call “classic Derby”. Chance to really put the pressure on and we complete blow it with a half arsed performance.

Shame on you Derby, shame on you.

And this is classic You.

At the moment, it could only be described as half a half-arsed performance, since there's the second half still to play.

It's weird that instead of Radio Derby commentary, the audio feed is Rams TV. Listening to TV commentary on the radio is incredibly uninformative. They were saying they thought Elder was coming on. Though it hasn't happened yet. I presume that means either Tommo or Hourihane are coming off and Sibley is moving into midfield to offer more goal threat?

Just now, Carl Sagan said:

It's weird that instead of Radio Derby commentary, the audio feed is Rams TV. Listening to TV commentary on the radio is incredibly uninformative. They were saying they thought Elder was coming on. Though it hasn't happened yet. I presume that means either Tommo or Hourihane are coming off and Sibley is moving into midfield to offer more goal threat?

Or Bradley comes off, we get a LB on and Sibley moves forward