Will the last three games sell out.

3 hours ago, MadAmster said:

Just looked, 363 left. Thought about flying over for it... flights booked this late are a tad expensive...

image.thumb.png.f4fcf41f07fd09b95b2b256effc3f9a2.png

Think I'll stick with RamsTV for this one. See you at PP for the Carlisle game.

179 euro from Amsterdam to Luton on saturday morning, returning sunday morning. Stop overnight at Luton airport and trains up to Derby 🐏

22 hours ago, Simmo’s left foot said:

179 euro from Amsterdam to Luton on saturday morning, returning sunday morning. Stop overnight at Luton airport and trains up to Derby 🐏

... only just seen this. too late

22 hours ago, Simmo’s left foot said:

Plus ANOTHER £88 for the train plus 60 to 70 for a hotel at best. Add in beer, food and a match ticket and that's €450. I'd usually expect to pay that flying into Brum Friday morning, 2 nights hotel, Train, match ticket, food and beer, back Sunday afternoon, not for a 24 hour rush...

2 hours ago, MadAmster said:

Plus ANOTHER £88 for the train plus 60 to 70 for a hotel at best. Add in beer, food and a match ticket and that's €450. I'd usually expect to pay that flying into Brum Friday morning, 2 nights hotel, Train, match ticket, food and beer, back Sunday afternoon, not for a 24 hour rush...

So your user name references amsterdam not as i had thought a cockney mad hamster 😂

17 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

So your user name references amsterdam not as i had thought a cockney mad hamster 😂

It's actually Madam Stern, but she wasn't allowed enough characters in the user name.

* It's ok... we've met... She'll not mind me saying!
** It's all true, I tell yer.  
*** And yes, she was very, very stern.  (But then, I had been very, very naughty)!

38 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

Indeed. came here for 3 months in 1984... still here. Masted Ram was another nom de plume I toyed with but decided to go with MadAmster.

Edited by MadAmster

20 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Tickets for our game against Carlisle went on sale to their season ticket holders today, selling 500 in the first hour.

On general sale tomorrow.

I thought it was already a sell out