Will the last three games sell out.

On 05/04/2024 at 11:54, angieram said:

I don't know the best place to post this, but atmosphere is a big part of these last few games, imo. 

Popside fanatics are doing a great job alongside Nick with increasing the visual displays - we even had flags away at Pompey! Of course, this all costs money, so if anyone appreciates the displays and can help by chipping in a small amount, here's the link.

The presence of this group has completely passed me by. Probably because I see less Derby-related tweets now Twitter has gone down the TikTok route of showing you what the algorithm thinks you'll like, rather than posts from people you follow.

Are any "Twitter famous" Derby fans involved?

Edited by DarkFruitsRam7

14 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

The presence of this group has completely passed me by. Probably because I see less Derby-related tweets now Twitter has gone down the TikTok route of showing you what the algorithm thinks you'll like, rather than posts from people you follow.

Are any "Twitter famous" Derby fans involved?

I've no idea, saw the ones waving flags yesterday and didn't recognise any of them. Believe they are all South Standers, though, and hang out in The White Horse with Joey Greener pre-match. 

They are fairly organised, have a website and all. 

I think they're doing a great job so far.

https://www.popsiderams.com/menu/events

2 minutes ago, angieram said:

I've no idea, saw the ones waving flags yesterday and didn't recognise any of them. Believe they are all South Standers, though, and hang out in The White Horse with Joey Greener pre-match. 

They are fairly organised, have a website and all. 

I think they're doing a great job so far.

https://www.popsiderams.com/menu/events

Good to see. But the marketer in me can't resist saying they need a better website!

5 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Good to see. But the marketer in me can't resist saying they need a better website!

I agree. It's months out of date! Their X feed is more relevant really.

Edited by angieram

9 hours ago, angieram said:

I agree. It's months out of date! Their X feed is more relevant really.

I'm thinking about contacting them in the summer to see if they want a hand with their content. I think a group like this is massively needed since @TomBustler1884's lot packed it in a few years back.

I just hope they're not self-important barstewards like Black and White Together. Am I right in remembering them making a formal statement calling for Warne to go? The arrogance!

Edited by DarkFruitsRam7

2 hours ago, De22Ram said:

Wonder if there will be any derby fans in the away end lol? 🤔🐏🐏

Some bloke posted on FB that he'd got 15 from Carlisle and was selling them at 30 quid a pop. 

5 minutes ago, MadAmster said:

Some bloke posted on FB that he'd got 15 from Carlisle and was selling them at 30 quid a pop. 

Doesn't this constitute ticket touting and isn't ticket touting illegal? If so, it doesn't sound like a very sensible thing to advertise the fact that you're doing it.

47 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Doesn't this constitute ticket touting and isn't ticket touting illegal? If so, it doesn't sound like a very sensible thing to advertise the fact that you're doing it.

Especially when you consider that a Rams fan who had a ticket in the Cambridge home game who was going to take an 8 year old Cambridge supporting relative to their first game got ratted out and had both tickets cancelled by Cambridge without a refund.

50 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

I believe the club have been drip releasing seats, especially the ones closest to the away support in the East stand.

It'll also be that all the hospitality has sold out, I expect?

It’s been sold out since March the 24th.

14 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

This is the first time they've announced it on their socials. 

I may be old fashioned but I find the best place for ticket news is the official DCFC ticket site which said sold out last month.