New Kit supplier

SECornerRAM

49 minutes ago, 8Leeds said:

Dream World - Elon decides he’s not busy enough, develops a love for football and fancies a project. 

Elon Musk is really not the kind of person I'd want running DCFC. Where he goes, a circus typically follows. I've had enough of high profile people using our club as a vehicle for their own ends. 

9 minutes ago, BPV said:

Puma had some nice and some awful kits last years, the worst being Barnsley’s. Supposedly this season kits have been leaked, and yet again they’re shocking! 
Hopefully we’re nowhere near the list of kits this designer was allocated 

https://x.com/coyrcoyrcoyr/status/1799545828232565231?s=46&t=gIWEJvPtIYdcV7SF7IVngQ

Those shorts are bonkers! 

26 minutes ago, BPV said:

Puma had some nice and some awful kits last years, the worst being Barnsley’s. Supposedly this season kits have been leaked, and yet again they’re shocking! 
Hopefully we’re nowhere near the list of kits this designer was allocated 

https://x.com/coyrcoyrcoyr/status/1799545828232565231?s=46&t=gIWEJvPtIYdcV7SF7IVngQ

Thankfully he says further down the thread it’s only concept designs he did, they are horrendous either way🤣

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Elon Musk is really not the kind of person I'd want running DCFC. Where he goes, a circus typically follows. I've had enough of high profile people using our club as a vehicle for their own ends. 

You’re right, he’s not the ideal owner at all, but….. with his money, relentless drive and ambition, we’d have three back to back European trophies inside 20 years. I suppose what I’m trying to say is I’d sell my my soul for Derby to have more silverware 😂.

If it makes @Day feel better, I’ll change the sponsor to the company that keeps advertising Ukrainian singles on here In between every three posts (an ever growing market) or even the Thai women singles that often appears, though, as I’m not into promoting gambling, I better not. 

Before any one claims that it’s targeted advertising let me explain. I couldn’t remember the spelling for the Chinese delicacy Mala, which lead me naively to entering “hot Asian sausage” into google. Promise 😂

Edited by 8Leeds

16 hours ago, samtheram83 said:

Those shorts are bonkers! 

The entire kit is bonkers. With the stars and stripes design I'm assuming their owners are Yanks. Along with the brick wall pattern on the shirt, I'll take a guess that their also Trump supporters.

Re: Barnsley kit

i called it out on Twitter a few months ago as the worst kit I’ve ever seen and got a history lesson from a Barnsley fan; the horrible stars are a take on a much loved retro Barnsley kit (showed me a pic, think it was 70s) that was very similar to theirs last season. Doesn’t make it right though. Still god awful.

1 hour ago, Day said:

If you wore that and lay on the road, would look like you've been driven over

But we would hope for a "Good Year" wearing it....

(off we go)