Quantuma

4 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Unfortunately we had financial 'experts' as thick as a Boxing Day turd.

Our financial expert back then is now the current CEO. It might then be fairly surmised that those who have actually worked with the guy, do not share your opinion, or do you suppose Clowes to be as 'thick as a Boxing day turd' too? 

2 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Bit of a nothing story this. Their tax expense is low as they claimed tax relief against losses made elsewhere in the group. Meh.

Some folk rate him, but I think he's just creepy climber who slings a lot of poo hoping some might actually stick. He also seems to get as much wrong as he gets right, which does not exactly enhance his claims to credibility. 

28 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Who the hell carries a phrase like that around in their head!
There is just no relevance between that and "a normal person"!   🤣

Honestly I saw it on Facebook today and couldn't wait to use it in everyday life, it took a few minutes 😆

Edited by MackworthRamIsGod

22 minutes ago, Comrade 86 said:

Our financial expert back then is now the current CEO. It might then be fairly surmised that those who have actually worked with the guy, do not share your opinion, or do you suppose Clowes to be as 'thick as a Boxing day turd' too? 

The slate should have been wiped clean and anyone connected with that utter shambles of a way to run a football club should have been out of a job. In my opinion.

Anyone who comes onto Radio Derby to reassure fans that the Dubai takeover is oncourse and assures us there are no concerns, needed binning off. In my opinion.

I won't go into the fans forum I attended when Mel got us all a pint and we were bare face lied to.

I'm sure he is a nice man, infact I had a good conversation with him in the Yard before the very fans forum and he seemed like a top man. But all things considered, he shouldn't be employed by Derby. In my opinion.

I don't agree David Clowes is as thick as a Boxing Day turd, but the wedge his back pocket probably is so he does what he wants. 

1 hour ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

The slate should have been wiped clean and anyone connected with that utter shambles of a way to run a football club should have been out of a job. In my opinion.

Anyone who comes onto Radio Derby to reassure fans that the Dubai takeover is oncourse and assures us there are no concerns, needed binning off. In my opinion.

I won't go into the fans forum I attended when Mel got us all a pint and we were bare face lied to.

I'm sure he is a nice man, infact I had a good conversation with him in the Yard before the very fans forum and he seemed like a top man. But all things considered, he shouldn't be employed by Derby. In my opinion.

I don't agree David Clowes is as thick as a Boxing Day turd, but the wedge his back pocket probably is so he does what he wants. 

Whereas I'd disagree, no one has ever in my opinion given any facts to what our current CEO has done wrong, speculation yes.

Mind you, I used to have the same debate around our previous CEO, I remember at the time so many saying he had also been the architect of our running the club poorly and our owner at the time had to step in to put things right. That turned out well 🤨

4 minutes ago, europia said:

Quantuma were pretty gullible being taken in by Kirchner, but they weren't the only ones. The 'honourable' local MP's also jumped on the bandwagon, then typically slithered under the door when the truth emerged. 

Along with a lot of highly reputable investors into his company, based on his deceit.

5 minutes ago, europia said:

Quantuma were pretty gullible being taken in by Kirchner, but they weren't the only ones. The 'honourable' local MP's also jumped on the bandwagon, then typically slithered under the door when the truth emerged. 

How were they to know that the funds he proofed were embezzled though? He met the evidential burden of proof and also provided proof that he'd transferred the cash, which we now know he did. Had he not put the money he stole in Bitcoin in order to try and make his ill-gotten gains harder to retrieve, the deal might actually have closed. Worth recalling that he took Goldman Sachs for $24 million too and they would have had a far deeper dive into the Slync.io accounts and Kirschner's good standing than the EFL and Quantuma ever would have.