Derby Vs Exeter Help

SK47

2 minutes ago, angieram said:

I really enjoyed our visit to Exeter last season - lots of different faces in the away end as not so many of the regulars can travel to a midweek away game at such a distance.

(Also, none of the drunken daytrippers there!)ย 

Are drunken twodayers allowed ๐Ÿ˜‚

Managed to get a ticket last season, only because it's a Tuesday night game again. Will be logging on in the morning to get my ticket. Also went to the Plymouth game last season, had a fan from Belper next to me who was absolutely smashed, so drunk he kept leaning into me trying to keep his balance.

The site will actually state "sold out" when all the tickets are gone! The site is a "Smart" one, so if you are like me (you poor sod) you won't be in any Member's Queue-Jumping clubs, and the site recognises that and leaves the "Buy" button greyed out until you are allowed to purchase.

Happy hunting tomozz!

Edited by DavesaRam

On 04/02/2024 at 11:31, SK47 said:

Is this a sell out? I live in Cornwall and I'm trying to get myself and my 6 year old lad a ticket for the game but can't seem to buy a ticket off the site but it doesn't say its sold out?

Anyone have an Infortmation or know if any tickets anywhere, please let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

COYR

ย 

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

Any luck getting tickets, mate?

1 hour ago, bimmerman said:

I'm a trust member at exeter city, the away tickets are a sell out by the looks of it. The big bank home end isn't, so long as you arnt a dick exeter fans won't mind you being in their end, just hold in the cheers and hide the colours! It's a good experience, uks largest standing terrace

Love stats like that! Iโ€™ll use that one, great question ๐Ÿ‘

1 hour ago, bimmerman said:

I'm a trust member at exeter city, the away tickets are a sell out by the looks of it. The big bank home end isn't, so long as you arnt a dick exeter fans won't mind you being in their end, just hold in the cheers and hide the colours! It's a good experience, uks largest standing terrace

Have stood on there as a neutral. Great atmosphere!ย