Derby Vs Exeter Help

SK47

Is this a sell out? I live in Cornwall and I'm trying to get myself and my 6 year old lad a ticket for the game but can't seem to buy a ticket off the site but it doesn't say its sold out?

Anyone have an Infortmation or know if any tickets anywhere, please let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

COYR

ย 

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

Edited by SK47

Tickets are on sale to season ticket holders at the moment. No updates about selling out on the clubโ€™s social media channels.

If any tickets are left, they go on general sale tomorrow at 10am. I suspect if any are available, it will be standing tickets.

I am another Cornwall based Ram with an anxious wait.

Fingers crossed for both of us. ๐Ÿ

3 minutes ago, Jourdan said:

Tickets are on sale to season ticket holders at the moment. No updates about selling out on the clubโ€™s social media channels.

If any tickets are left, they go on general sale tomorrow at 10am. I suspect if any are available, it will be standing tickets.

I am another Cornwall based Ram with an anxious wait.

Fingers crossed for both of us. ๐Ÿ

I bet youโ€™ll be fine. I know a few fans who canโ€™t go as usual because of the distance. We had a great time there last season so enjoy.ย 

55 minutes ago, SK47 said:

Is this a sell out? I live in Cornwall and I'm trying to get myself and my 6 year old lad a ticket for the game but can't seem to buy a ticket off the site but it doesn't say its sold out?

Anyone have an Infortmation or know if any tickets anywhere, please let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

COYR

ย 

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

Which part of heaven on earth do you live?

9 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Are you from St Austell Bob? I went to school there. Lovely place and still feels like home despite moving away 40 years ago ๐Ÿ˜Š

I'm actually from Matlock, but after living in Orlando for 14 years we moved to about 4 miles outside St Austell for my wife to be near her family about 3 years ago.

It's gorgeous, but duck me, it rains a lot! Way more than Derbyshire.

10 minutes ago, Bob The Badger said:

I'm actually from Matlock, but after living in Orlando for 14 years we moved to about 4 miles outside St Austell for my wife to be near her family about 3 years ago.

It's gorgeous, but duck me, it rains a lot! Way more than Derbyshire.

Whatโ€™s the place called, I probably know itโ€ฆ.

2 hours ago, SK47 said:

COYR

ย 

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

General sale 10 oโ€™clock tomorrow morning.

Currently 124 tickets available with 128 still to go on sale, so 256 in total.

You will still need a customer number for both of you, I donโ€™t know if you already have these, ย if not probably better to sort it before ย 10 am. Good luck.

26 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

General sale 10 oโ€™clock tomorrow morning.

Currently 124 tickets available with 128 still to go on sale, so 256 in total.

You will still need a customer number for both of you, I donโ€™t know if you already have these, ย if not probably better to sort it before ย 10 am. Good luck.

Just to add, only standing tickets remain, but then again the only difference between standing and seating tickets is you donโ€™t have anywhere to sit at half time ๐Ÿ˜‰

27 minutes ago, Bob The Badger said:

We're between Nanpean and Whitemoor

I used to play football as a kid for Foxhole and played a final on the Nanpean pitchโ€ฆ..if it is still there ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ

We were in same position with Cambridge last year. If you dont get tickets immediately call ticket office and put yourself on their waiting list. We got our Camb tickets that way. No doubt we'll need to do same this year

2 hours ago, Bob The Badger said:

Hey @Jourdanย and @SK47, I'm looking to go with the missus too. Only an hour or so from St Austell.

I work in Exeter but live between Bodmin and Launceston.

So if you need any tips on where to eat and drink on the day, give us a shout.

I am going with my fiancรฉe. Youโ€™ll probably be racing her down the A30.

3 hours ago, Ellafella said:

I bet youโ€™ll be fine. I know a few fans who canโ€™t go as usual because of the distance. We had a great time there last season so enjoy.ย 

We were fine last year for tickets to both Plymouth and Exeter away.

But now weโ€™ve just won away again, weโ€™re second, and the race is on, people may be more inclined to go and get a glimpse of our Gambian superstar.

I really enjoyed our visit to Exeter last season - lots of different faces in the away end as not so many of the regulars can travel to a midweek away game at such a distance.

(Also, none of the drunken daytrippers there!)ย