Derby Vs Exeter Help

SK47

Easy lads, didn’t think me wishing you all a safe journey would start an argument about our crowds 🤣

We haven’t sold out the away end much this season, certainly not the 1,300 or so you’ll be bringing (excellent but not unexpected support), but we have had some strong followings and Blackpool were superb by all accounts (I wasn’t there).

I accept the point about your keeper last season vs every away team to ever visit PP, but he took it to another level. I think it’s good to have an opposition player or two that you have a voodoo doll of anyway, makes the game more interesting.

I’ll be delighted with a draw.

10 minutes ago, fred binneys head said:

Easy lads, didn’t think me wishing you all a safe journey would start an argument about our crowds 🤣

We haven’t sold out the away end much this season, certainly not the 1,300 or so you’ll be bringing (excellent but not unexpected support), but we have had some strong followings and Blackpool were superb by all accounts (I wasn’t there).

I accept the point about your keeper last season vs every away team to ever visit PP, but he took it to another level. I think it’s good to have an opposition player or two that you have a voodoo doll of anyway, makes the game more interesting.

I’ll be delighted with a draw.

Sorry, really wasn’t looking for an argument, just a little gentle dig back at you 😂

1,300+ fans on a Tuesday night in February with a 400 mile round trip is to be commended though.

I will be setting off early tomorrow morning, hopefully make the Ship or Turks Head by lunchtime 🍻

Most teams are happy with a draw against us, that’s our biggest problem, we will be looking for a win, wether we get one or not, who knows.

2 hours ago, fred binneys head said:

accept the point about your keeper last season vs every away team to ever visit PP, but he took it to another level. I think it’s good to have an opposition player or two that you have a voodoo doll of anyway, makes the game more interesting.

I’ve seen Wycombe under Ainsworth at St James Park, now they have a degree in time wasting.