Derby V Burton match day thread

Boycie

21 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Has Wildsmith forgotten to reply to a Warne text or something? 

This screams of Paul being desperate for Vickers to be his number 1 and has waited for Wildsmith to drop the slightest of clangers before dropping him.

Poor decision and terrible man management if so.

Alright mate. There's opinion and there's trawling, more commonly known as trolling. Warne has had other opportunities to change to Vickers.

Posts like this only put another round in the chamber for the Warne-in absolvers to turn into Warne-out revolvers. Or something.

Edited by May Contain Nuts

glad to see Vickers in goal , this undoubtedly will signal a return to hoofball as very eloquently displayed v Bradford

I look forward to being able to stretch my neck as my teeth chatter, it all helps to stay warm.

Wonder how many headed keepie -uppies we can look forward to.🤪

4 minutes ago, silverback said:

glad to see Vickers in goal , this undoubtedly will signal a return to hoofball as very eloquently displayed v Bradford

I look forward to being able to stretch my neck as my teeth chatter, it all helps to stay warm.

Wouldn't your living room be a warmer and more private place to fiddle with your banana?

30 minutes ago, Ramant62 said:

Perhaps he is being sold and its been kept quiet

Out of contract in the summer , maybe refused to re-sign  or as Warne has alluded to a few players have appearance clauses in their  contracts so might be avoiding paying certain money 

15 minutes ago, silverback said:

Mistake imho. Vickers loves kicking long too often and it doesn’t benefit us at all.

15 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

How long has Wildsmith got left on his contract? If he's dragging his feet is that potentially a reason Warne has bumped him to the bench?

Cutting off your nose despite your face if it makes the difference between going up or not. All about opinions of course, but i believe Joe brings more to our overall play than Vickers…

Edited by caymanram