Wigan Athletic v Derby County

B4’s Sister

3 minutes ago, FlyBritishMidland said:

Take your iPad, let the family watch Wonka, you tune in to Rams TV with your headphones in for the 2nd half.  Win-win!!

#bemoreB4.

I thought I could cast to the main screen? 

I'll be doing some sneaky phone checks, just to see if Thunderbird 5 gets prepared for launch.

Just tried cashing in a £20 Go Outdoors Gift Voucher through the RamsTV site.

Firstly, they wouldn't accept it.  🙄
Secondly, I wasn't expecting any change, so they'd have made a 100% profit/doubled their income! 🙄🙄 

Now, I realise RamsTV was set up solely and purposely for idle gits and half fans not to even have to Go Outdoors at all, but jeez, I can't help thinking they have missed a trick here, and I don't think it will take much detective work to find out who's to blame!  #Warne Out(doors)!  

Anyway, I ended up flogging the voucher for £15... then found out RamsTV don't take cash either (FFS!), so another mate has bank transferred me a tenner... and charged me £15 cash, obvs... and I am now gonna sit and watch The Mighty Rams on Rams TV, pour myself a very large snowball (with glacé cherry, obvs), give them a toot on my party tooter, and cheer us all the way to another 3 points.

I cannot deny, it's been quite a journey, but when you're committed, you're committed, innit. 🐏
If this don't bring at least a nomi for supporter of the year, I'll be peeved to say the least! 

Up The Rams, and a Merry Boxing Day yer Ar5e.

4 minutes ago, rammieib said:

I assume he hasn’t moved to five at the back so who plays just off Collins? NML?

Could be 3-4-2-1;

Wildsmith

Nyambe.  Nelson. Cashin

Wilson   Bird   Hourihane  Forsyth

NML.  Barkhuizen

Collins

Or a 4-2-3-1 with the usual back 4, Bird and Hourihane in midfield with Wilson NML and Barkhuizen behind Collins. Or a 4-3-3 with Wilson playing in midfield. Or 4-4-2.

It’s a mystery! 

3 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Could be 3-4-2-1;

Wildsmith

Nyambe.  Nelson. Cashin

Wilson   Bird   Hourihane  Forsyth

NML.  Barkhuizen

Collins

Or a 4-2-3-1 with the usual back 4, Bird and Hourihane in midfield with Wilson NML and Barkhuizen behind Collins. Or a 4-3-3 with Wilson playing in midfield. Or 4-4-2.

It’s a mystery! 

The good news is Wigan won't be sure how we're shaping up!

My 1st instinct I was picturing the 3-4-2-1 exactly how you outlined, but now you've said that I reckon we might start with the 4-2-3-1 and transition late if needed (or if winning) into the 3-4-2-1. The only thing I'm even close to certain about is that we'll probably change in-game