Wigan Athletic v Derby County

B4’s Sister

35 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

I believe Roy posted a photo of themselves at a match a couple of years ago, and it was pretty clear that Roy is a lady person.

So a good lads, or I suppose in our woke world a good person 😛👍

Identifies as a man on here 🤷🏻‍♂️

1 hour ago, McArthur Park said:

But for me, entertainment is not about statistics, or solely what happens on the pitch, it's about sharing the experience with my family and a community of like minded people, singing daft songs, bouncing, being swept up in the emotion of it all. I don't care about expected goals, percentage of this and that, I just like living in the moment, sometimes good, sometimes bad. That's what it's about for me.

May I interest you in VAR?

13 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

Out of interest, what do you class as entertaining in football?

We are 4th highest scorers and have the best defence.

And who are the pub teams we lost to?

Depends on your view on football I suppose. We sit in the third tier of the football league and are expected by some to deliver both results and "attractive" football. Personally you can put all the accountants stats in front of me you want, however I watch football without a book that tells me how it should be played and enjoy all types of football but winning comes first and foremost when I'm watching a team I support.

SM failed, his football was good but when we weren't winning during that streak, suddenly no plan B was labelled at him. In other words fans wanted us to change the way we played, results come over the entertaining football again. 

Edited by Returning ram
Missed word