Derby v Lincoln City

B4’s Sister

Most of the teams in this league are s**** and I think we look just as bad as the rest a lot of the time

But we’re starting to have games now where we’re able to put it together for 15/20 mins at a time which seems to be enough to win games

Despite the amount of people on here who spiralled into crisis mode at 1-1, just look at the table tonight

- Joint second most goals scored in the league

- Second tightest defence in the league

- One point off the automatics and into third (for the time being)

We’ve got a lot of room to improve but, if we do improve, we can actually get automatically promoted this season if we have an alright January

Why not us? The rest of them are crap as well

Just now, Andicis said:

Happy days. Great performances from Cashin and Wilson, well taken goal by Collins and played some good stuff in spells. Only frustration is with Ward for that tackle, rightly hooked at half time. Good reaction from Derby to bounce back from a poor performance.

Would anyone other than me have taken 3rd position in the League coming up to Christmas?  I think so😄😄😄

1 minute ago, Leicester Ram said:

Most of the teams in this league are s**** and I think we look just as bad as the rest a lot of the time

But we’re starting to have games now where we’re able to put it together for 15/20 mins at a time which seems to be enough to win games

Despite the amount of people on here who spiralled into crisis mode at 1-1, just look at the table tonight

- Joint second most goals scored in the league

- Second tightest defence in the league

- One point off the automatics and into third (for the time being)

We’ve got a lot of room to improve but, if we do improve, we can actually get automatically promoted this season if we have an alright January

Why not us? The rest of them are crap as well

Booooo😎

46 minutes ago, DanS1992 said:

Is it me or does the team look like it lacks unity? (Lot’s of moaning between players, miss communication…). They just don’t look like they are enjoying things. Even Hourihane’s celebration was rather subdued.

Team spirit and togetherness has been good throughout - hard to know what you are on about.  "lots of moaning" seems very far off the mark to me.

Comfortable 3-1 win in the end, we weren’t quite at it first half but were the better side and would have deserved a 1-0 lead…but for Ward’s rush of blood. Credit to Warne for bringing Wilson on, he made a big difference after the team started the second half slowly, goal and an assist probably make him man of the match ahead of the rock solid Nelson and blocking machine Cashin.
2 lovely goals either side of Wilson’s deft flick. Minutes for Elder, Thompson, TJJ is another plus. 

Up to third, one point off second (2 if Bolton win on Sat), 6 wins and a draw in the last 7….it’s not bad going really for me. 🐏 

Edited by Caerphilly Ram