Derby v Lincoln City

B4’s Sister

Turgid stuff.  No real control in midfield.  I'm not really seeing this extra energy the Fornah signing was supposed to bring.  Better than them as their b****** just about, other than Bishop. I'm Glad House is missing.  The tackle lets them settle in for a nice 45 camped in their own half. Made worse by Nelson easily covering.

2 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Nah, plenty will share your opinion. I’m probably the minority in here thinking it wasn’t all bad. There were some really nice moments of quick 1 and 2 touch passes, I thought Ward’s crossing has been menacing at times (especially as the goal came as a result of one), but I agree the atmosphere seems flat and it wasn’t a brilliant half. 

Thought we dominated the game after 10 mins. Some nice play at times, workmanlike at others. Under no pressure at all, until that stupid pen. 

3 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Nah, plenty will share your opinion. I’m probably the minority in here thinking it wasn’t all bad. There were some really nice moments of quick 1 and 2 touch passes, I thought Ward’s crossing has been menacing at times (especially as the goal came as a result of one), but I agree the atmosphere seems flat and it wasn’t a brilliant half. 

I thought we looked pretty slick for a good portion of that half and could easily have scored more if our decision making was better in the final third. 

6 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

I hope Warne and Wards team-mates absolutely b****** him for that stupidity. Games can swing on such moments. We were looking more than comfortable before that. He's a diamond going forward but my he's a shocking defender on the evidence of the last 2 games. 

Believe that was the view of Peterborough fans.  As a defender he was b******* and a bit of a luxury where he'd be good going forward if the game suited him.