Portsmouth or Bolton?

Sussex Ram

Does anyone know how to start a poll?! On Monday night, do people want to see Portsmouth win, Bolton win, or a draw?

Portsmouth played 19, 42 points.

Bolton played 18, 39 points.

Derby played 19, 36 points.

I’ll start by saying I’d rather see Bolton win, and then we’re 6 points off top with a game in hand on one of those teams.

8 minutes ago, Sussex Ram said:

Does anyone know how to start a poll?! On Monday night, do people want to see Portsmouth win, Bolton win, or a draw?

Portsmouth played 19, 42 points.

Bolton played 18, 39 points.

Derby played 19, 36 points.

I’ll start by saying I’d rather see Bolton win, and then we’re 6 points off top with a game in hand on one of those teams.

I think I’d rather they draw and both drop points

Just now, RadioactiveWaste said:

A nil nil, red cards like confetti and more injuries than your local A and E. Unchartitable, I know, but we've still got ground to make up.

You’re speaking my language, whatever can throw their momentum off without causing lasting damage to any one individual whilst we maintain our charge up the table 🤞 

23 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

I think I’d rather they draw and both drop points

Hear hear.
Leaves us closer to one ("The winner"), and only 1 point further away from the other ("The loser").

If we're gonna catch up, we may as well catch them both!

... And it fits the tune better...

We're coming for you, We're coming for you-ooo-oo
Pompey AND Bolton... We're coming for you!  🐏

4 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Pedantry alert, I don’t think they could both drop two points or the match would be worth six points, 🤔

Depends how pedantic you want to be! Both could win three points (not at the same time, one could win three and the other one none), so both would lose two points compared to the three that they could have won. Or, the team that would have won no points would win one point, so that's actually worse.

Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

3 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Pedantry alert, I don’t think they could both drop two points or the match would be worth six points, 🤔

I’m on my first pint trying to work that out . They’ve both lost the opportunity for three points? No? 
Where am I? 
What year is this? 
Who's the president? 
Arggghhh 

nice GIF
Closest I could get to Denzil Dexter 

Edited by SKRam
Typo