Portsmouth or Bolton?

Sussex Ram

10 minutes ago, ram59 said:

It'll be an interesting watch tonight, these are the 2 teams that we're aiming for. Let's see how they compare with us.

Judging by the first ten minutes, they’re no better than us!

Without wishing to make this a different thread, I honestly believe a fit TJJ for the second half of the season will be the differentiator. 

Just now, BramcoteRam84 said:

We know how Bolton play, lots of passing from the back building through the thirds. I think Pompey play a very similar style to us. A bit more direct and lots of pressing and energy. Very even game although that is miss of the season from Dion Charles 

That’s one of the worst misses I’ve ever seen! 🤣

2 minutes ago, Stockport Ram said:

They are both quite a significant degree better than us, based on the first 45. 

The female human with the rather high BMI hasn’t even entered the theatre yet, never mind bursting into song.

You win nowt in December.

Really ???? ,,, I don’t see anything about them that’s better than us , both give the ball away cheaply and as our season has started to settle over the last month or so I think our movement is better than both , I would be fine to face any of them in playoffs but also see no reason why we can’t chase and them and get in the autos 🤷🏻‍♂️

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

How come we're not top then? 😄

Because we’ve spent the first few months of the season bedding in new players and dealing with injuries obviously 🙄😜. We usually time our good run this time of year, need to avoid the February decline which given we have more options this year and we’re going to strengthen in January gives us a great chance. It’s not where you are now it’s the end of the season that counts.