January Reinforcements

sage

5 minutes ago, Vyrdasm said:

Apparently we have enquired about Tyler Roberts from Birmingham city on loan. 

One of many I imagine. From a analyst at Birmingham I know. I'm not idk derby wise/ moor farm btw

Genuinely top info thanks. But I had to laugh when I read his wiki page - a ruptured hamstring tendon, a recurrent calf injury, and has never scored in his games for Wales or Birmingham. But, to his credit, he has played for Wales.

I'd love us to buy Langstaff from County instead. 

1 minute ago, YouRams said:

Someone on twitter claiming to have been sat outside Moor Farm saying they've seen John Ruddy and someone that looked like  Cybulski returning 

I've seen that tweet and they say they're not 100% certain. I'm 350 miles away and I'm 100% certain that we aren't going to sign Cybulski off King's Lynn six months after letting him go. We'd just go with what we have rather than do something like that.

Just now, Kernow said:

I've seen that tweet and they say they're not 100% certain. I'm 350 miles away and I'm 100% certain that we aren't going to sign Cybulski off King's Lynn six months after letting him go. We'd just go with what we have rather than do something like that.

You'd hope but we are Derby anything is possible 

1 minute ago, Kernow said:

🤦‍♂️ just when you think it couldn’t get any more comical ….ffs 

2 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Genuinely top info thanks. But I had to laugh when I read his wiki page - a ruptured hamstring tendon, a recurrent calf injury, and has never scored in his games for Wales or Birmingham. But, to his credit, he has played for Wales.

I'd love us to buy Langstaff from County instead. 

I agree we need better 👍 don't shoot the messenger. Sure were scrambling for anything right now. That was just from a mate that works  at Henley-in-Arden

Would be brilliant if we could get Langstaff now with a player chucked in going the other way 

That would trump all the other strikers that our rivals have got ……

not going to happen of course!!

Just now, DavesaRam said:

Well I'm 67, suffer with restless legs and tendonitis, and I get tired quite early in the day, so I'm off to bed. 

So if Derby want to sign me as there "marquee" striker, they'll have to come and wake me up.

Good night all!

I thought you were volunteering for the marquee striker role for a moment. Be careful - if the club see this post, with that age and injury profile, you might be getting a late night phonecall!