January Reinforcements

sage

1 hour ago, Bubbles said:

Heard whispers that we & Peterborough want Nathan Fraser on loan. 

I suggested he was possibly the player Warne had seen the other week that we were all trying to guess. Seems like a good option at the moment, tall and powerful for his age, knows where the goal is too.

Just now, nottingram said:

Announcing Adams today means there’s almost definitely a forward, otherwise I reckon they’d have saved it to try and quell the disappointment tomorrow.

Exactly what I thought too! 👍

2 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Attempt at an insult?

People like you throw insults out constantly. Calling people's posts "bile, tripe" or whatever you small men ego types do, is as much insulting as anything...but I don't tend to rise to it, but then I don't feel the need to pull people up when I don't agree with what they say or post, bigger man I suppose.

People like me 😂😂😂😂, small men ego types 😂😂😂😂,  insult insult insults and all because I pointed out you were guessing, so put you on ignore or put up with that kind of rubbish , it just geared to push people to agree with you or shut up 🤷🏻‍♂️

10 minutes ago, nottingram said:

Announcing Adams today means there’s almost definitely a forward, otherwise I reckon they’d have saved it to try and quell the disappointment tomorrow.

How quickly this came out the blue means it’s hopefully someone not mentioned yet as the names don’t really inspire so far. 

Any news on that Chesterfield striker BT mentioned that we were interested in? Perhaps he will be the player 😊

14 minutes ago, nottingram said:

How quickly this came out the blue means it’s hopefully someone not mentioned yet as the names don’t really inspire so far. 

Crazy how quiet the club have kept things. In his interview Adams said this move has been on the cards for months, I’d be very surprised if we don’t get a striker in tomorrow.

2 hours ago, roboto said:

I suggested he was possibly the player Warne had seen the other week that we were all trying to guess. Seems like a good option at the moment, tall and powerful for his age, knows where the goal is too.

I mentioned him the other day too.

Wolves signing a striker too so would free up Fraser.

19 minutes ago, Eoghan1884 said:

Crazy how quiet the club have kept things. In his interview Adams said this move has been on the cards for months, I’d be very surprised if we don’t get a striker in tomorrow.

Perhaps its been down to how much we'll pay and there's been negotiating. Have we paid more than we wanted or less than they wanted?

30 minutes ago, Eoghan1884 said:

Even the ITK’s sources didn’t get a sniff…very odd 🤔