Derby County vs Exeter City (H) Match Thread

Idiakez

45 minutes ago, Kokosnuss said:

I think he's emotionally and generally intelligent enough to know that a mutual exit with a good word from his current employers is plenty enough to keep his reputation intact and put him in good stead to quickly get another job that suits him more where he can be a hero again.

Thought Miggins made an excellent post 

I would too if he thought it was a lost cause but, I reckon he'd rather prove his worth than throw the towel in now. 

1 minute ago, LincsRam said:

Movement and fight for the second balls has been so good....only criticism is the crossing (bar the goal) has been on par with normal.

I don’t get why we don’t mix the crossing up more, drilled crosses along the turf into that “corridor of uncertainty” every now and then would be good to see, even if a Rams player doesn’t get a foot to it there’s that chance the keeper spills it or a defender slices it in

3 minutes ago, LincsRam said:

Movement and fight for the second balls has been so good....only criticism is the crossing (bar the goal) has been on par with normal.

Need to replicate this more consistently and not just when the fans get on there backs last game like they did. This needs to be the benchmark now and not a one off to return a Shrewsbury performance next game hopefully as we were always going to get a reaction like this from post Shrewsbury scenes 

Just now, Barney1991 said:

Need to replicate this more consistently and not just when the fans get on there backs last game like they did. This needs to be the benchmark now and not a one off to return a Shrewsbury performance next game hopefully as we were always going to get a reaction like this from post Shrewsbury scenes 

I agree.

Exeter are not a bad team, we are playing like a promotion team, with swagger, saying this is our home... we will win. It is so refreshing to see the fight and battling from back to front.