Warne Out Out

Birdyabroad

While I've appreciated Paul Warne's efforts since he joined us, it's clear our form under his leadership has been dreadful. After a string of defeats that see us languishing in the wrong part of the table for a club of derbys pedigree. 

Warne was brought in to turn things around, but the results speak for themselves - it simply hasn't happened. The squad looks devoid of ideas and motivation lately. Though saying goodbye is difficult, we need fresh tactics and enthusiasm to start winning again. 

As much as I respect Warne, the club must come first. Bringing in new leadership gives us the best chance of promotion and getting Derby back where we belong. The fans deserve better and have suffered long enough.

I know making a managerial change is disruptive, but our poor form shows something needs to change. With the right appointment, we can still turn our season around. But sticking with the status quo means more disappointment. 

It's time we start looking forward. Let's thank Warne for his efforts and begin the search for a manager who can bring success back to Derby County. Our club's future is at stake.

2 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

We’re a loooooooong was away from that yet.

Clowes has no interest in sacking managers 

So we just stick with managers that are not meeting any of the expectations set by the club because one man doesn't like the idea of sacking managers? Madness.

Edited by JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta

1 minute ago, Millenniumram said:

That’s what I’m hearing from someone high up 

Kin ell. 

Normally when God starts talking to people on Earth, its to tell them to lead his people to a new land, kill all the other people who don't believe in him, or to promise his lad will sort stuff out once he's finished his apprenticeship. 

God really has lost his focus, to be commenting on our managerial situation.

6 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

Clowes won't get rid the results haven't been bad enough for that

Not bad enough? We are a mid table league 1 team! With one of the best squad in the league. The right manager and our squad we should be mid table championship. So regardless to that he's failed 

I am going to bed tonight knowing that tomorrow morning, Monday at the latest, Clowes will have axed Warne.

I shall eat my breakfast with SkySports on, willing the ‘Breaking News’ banner to appear.

Although, we’ve fallen so far from grace, does the sacking of a mid-table League One manager actually warrant the ‘Breaking News’ banner? Probably get a passing mention at most 😞