Warne Out Out

Birdyabroad

1 hour ago, Tombo said:

Anyone who is familiar with football has to realise that it is now a question of "when" and not "if".

The writing is on the wall, all the signs are there with fan reactions, player reactions, same old interview stereotypes etc

The answer to "when" should be "now". No better time, no time to delay. Let's not waste any more precious fixtures

We need an update from Big Trav 😀

42 minutes ago, Barney1991 said:

After Tuesday and it’s another poor performance do we create another thread titled warne out out out 

I think if its another P*** poor performance and we get beat it will be so toxic in the ground it will be out, out, gone 

7 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

What does he say about crap football? There is plenty of scoring ability in his squad - Waggy, Collins, Barks, NML, Washy, Sibs even Hourihane.

You can listen for yourself if you want Roy? 
https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0gn9llt

I did botch a summary together of what I could recall in the Exeter matchday thread, it was pretty much more of the same, nothing revelatory. I would say Warne agrees with you that the squad is capable of scoring more than they are. 

Edited by Caerphilly Ram

6 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

You can listen for yourself if you want Roy? 
https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0gn9llt

I did botch a summary together of what I could recall in the Exeter matchday thread, it was pretty much more of the same, nothing revelatory. I would say Warne agrees with you that the squad is capable of scoring more than they are. 

I've just read your summary thanks CR. My blood pressure won't allow me to listen to the waffle that comes out of Warnes mouth I'm afraid. I'm okay reading the stuff, but he seriously winds me up with his continual passive-aggressive answers.

10 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

I've just read your summary thanks CR. My blood pressure won't allow me to listen to the waffle that comes out of Warnes mouth I'm afraid. I'm okay reading the stuff, but he seriously winds me up with his continual passive-aggressive answers.

Partly why I wrote a summary, I know there are plenty who don’t like listening to Warne. I’m still fine listening to him, I would very much like to see what he says translate onto the pitch however.

On 21/10/2023 at 17:38, Eatonram said:

One year into a four year contract. He isn’t going anywhere. We just have to be patient. If we played like we did at Blackpool this thread would not exist. 

perhaps the players could bear some responsibility? Just a thought. 

He's had more than a year, being patient will see us being no where near the promotion race and all our talented youngsters are out of contract at the end of the season (will they hang around for another season in league one). On top of that most of the older experienced players are also out of contract at the end of the season. We can't afford to be patient with Warne, his style, tactics and play is so easy to work out by opposition coaches/managers, Warne is a one trick pony.

On 21/10/2023 at 19:28, G-Ram said:

Its just not fun. At least when we went down with 11 points we knew we were rubbish & it was fun. Getting docked points & fighting for our lives not fun at the time but it was entertaining 

This football that gets served up everyweek is boring, no entertainment & absolute rubbish. Cant even see what he's trying to achieve. If we were playing loads of kids, bringing them through & trying to play the right way then you could see the light at the end of the tunnel. 

He's a pub manager at best 

Pub manager, SORRY BUT I DON'T WANT HIM PULLING MY PINT AND TELLING ME IT'S GOOD IN PARTS.

On 22/10/2023 at 01:09, Tyler Durden said:

That's fair comment.

Weirdly as a League 1 side we seem to have recruited a League 1 manager.

Pep was obviously tied up that day. 

Yes we got a League one manager, that's been proven before he got recruited. I was one that was against his appointment from day one. I was hoping (being a longlife Derby fan) that he would be able to adapt, change his tactics, playing style etc. All other coaches/managers, having seen Warne's teams (Rotherham & Derby) style of play, have worked it out and know how to beat it with inferior players.